Human rights groups fire broadside at google

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
More than 60 human rights groups are now taking aim at Google over its development of a censored search engine custom made for China.
Human Rights Groups Fire Broadside at Google
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least others are making a move right along with alex jones. Alex fights for us all, I mention him since the CEO GOOGLE prick is in court today lying his pathetic asses...

And dumb ass sheep can't figure out all the Gov. funds being dumped right into google in order to control what their idiots think. But , sheep won't understand how this is done let alone how it can be done.
After all the GOOGLE liar is just that a liar

<iframe width="600" height="337" src="Google CEO Lies Under Oath About Internet Censorship" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You have to admire cannibals ...

cannibalsinbrazil.0.0.jpg

More than 60 human rights groups are now taking aim at Google over its development of a censored search engine custom made for China.

Well at least others are making a move right along with alex jones. Alex fights for us all, I mention him since the CEO GOOGLE prick is in court today lying his pathetic asses...

And dumb ass sheep can't figure out all the Gov. funds being dumped right into google in order to control what their idiots think. But , sheep won't understand how this is done let alone how it can be done.

<iframe width="600" height="337" src="Google CEO Lies Under Oath About Internet Censorship" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you don't like google you can do what I do. Don't use them.

It's as simple as that.

The CEO isn't in court. He's before a House committee answering questions posed to him by the members of the House of Representatives.

Google is a private company. China is a completely different nation from the United States of America. If you have a problem with the way Google does business in China there's not much you can do about it nor should you actually believe that you have any right to do anything about it.

It's a private company. What about private company don't you understand?

Google isn't the government. As long as they follow our laws you and the government should leave them alone.

Conservatives established it before the Supreme Court. A private company can do business with whoever they want and they can make their own rules as long as it doesn't violate our laws.

Can you tell me what laws that are established here in the United States that have been violated in the United States by Google?

• Banned

It's as simple as that.

The CEO isn't in court. He's before a House committee answering questions posed to him by the members of the House of Representatives.

Google is a private company. China is a completely different nation from the United States of America. If you have a problem with the way Google does business in China there's not much you can do about it nor should you actually believe that you have any right to do anything about it.

Google isn't the government. As long as they follow our laws you and the government should leave them alone.

Conservatives established it before the Supreme Court. A private company can do business with whoever they want and they can make their own rules as long as it doesn't violate our laws.

Can you tell me what laws that are established here in the United States that have been violated in the United States by Google?

Thanks, I don't use them and haven't for over 7 yrs or so.

• Banned

It's as simple as that.

You wouldn't believe it all if we told you , and when assholes can lie under oath well that should tell yah something.
Tech. they're prob. under some international law bs knowing those crooked losers.they can do what they want.

“For Google services, you have a choice of what information is collected, and we make it transparent,” Pichai said, adding, “We give clear toggles, by category, where they can decide whether that information is collected, stored, or – more importantly – if they decide to stop using it.”

However, this is categorically untrue.

As an investigation by the Associated Press back in August confirmed, Google is tracking the location of its users even when the location tracking option is turned off.

“An Associated Press investigation found that many Google services on Android devices and iPhones store your location data even if you’ve used a privacy setting that says it will prevent Google from doing so,” the news agency reported.

Sundar Pichai Lies to Congress About Google Tracking Location of Users

Who cares what they do for Google China.

That is trendy thought bahaahha.

But dude that is a completely legit question. The rights we have as American Citizens, under the constitution.... are just that.... constitutional rights.... for American Citizens.

Why should I give a crap what Google does in China? Let the Chinese complain about it. That's not my problem, and I couldn't care less.

Forum List

Back