HUGE WARNING !! Marine Corp 4 Star General warns if Ebola hits Central America our southern border

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
will be invaded like never before !!

Okay folks, this may be it now ! You know cases are going to start popping up south of our border. What if a panic starts ?
Where will the people go ?
You know damn well where they'll go ESPECIALLY now that Obama has basically opened the door and put out a welcome mat !

'It's literally, "Katie bar the door"': Marine Corps four-star general warns of 'mass migration into the US' if Ebola epidemic hits Central America

[QUOTE]
  • Gen. John Kelly said Ebola in countries like Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras would bring a new human flood to the US-Mexico border
  • 'Katie bar the door' refers to a frantic effort to stop a threat from reaching its target
  • Kelly recalled seeing a line of people waiting to cross a Central American border, all of whom said they were from Liberia
  • Illegal immigrants have poured into the US from those countries this year, including tens of thousands of unaccompanied children
  • Kelly predicted that the deadly disease can't be prevented from spreading: 'There is no way we can keep Ebola in West Africa'

The Marine Corps general who leads America's Southern Command warned Tuesday that the U.S. could face an unprecedented flood of immigrants from the south if the Ebola virus epidemic hits Central America.
'If it breaks out, it's literally, "Katie bar the door",' Gen John Kelly told said during a public discussion at the National Defense University. 'And there will be mass migration into the United States.'
'They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment.'
The phrase 'Katie bar the door' refers to a panic in response to a coming threat. It likely originated with an 1894 poem about an Irish girl's family protecting their household from her drunkard husband.
Kelly also warned on Tuesday that if the deadly disease should reach isolated, resource-poor countries in the Western Hemisphere like Haiti, it could devastate large populations before it's brought to heel.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2785288/It-s-literally-Katie-bar-door-Marine-Corps-general-warns-mass-migration-US-Ebola-epidemic-hits-Central-America.html#ixzz3GGJAvRCX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[/
QUOTE]

Obama's slogan for 2014: If you like your Ebola, you can keep your Ebola.

Not only is this completely feasible, it could happen very very soon !

If a few cases pop up, and the healthcare systems of these third world countries are clueless, you can bet panic would start, and people will head for our border.
Once that happens, we are toast if unknown cases get in here, and the spread starts.

It's an obama wetdream.

Once it hits Kent State he will call out the troops and the Forest Service, and we'll be living under martial law. Elections will be *postponed*.

Can you imagine wave after wave of third worlder's arriving here in panic, some maybe with Ebola looking to be bailed out by the American taxpayer ?
Imagine what this would do to our social services and our healthcare system trying to keep the ones who show up with flu-like symptoms away from the general population.
This could be a disaster, and it could so easily happen.

The border has to be secured.

My, my, let's all have a freakout party.

Of course the sane thing to do would be to develop and distribute a vaccine to all. Then even if someone comes to this nation that has the virus, it will do no harm. But that is far to logical for our 'Conservatives', much more fun to play a blame game and watch people die. You people are approaching disgusting real fast.

Of course the sane thing to do would be to develop and distribute a vaccine to all. Then even if someone comes to this nation that has the virus, it will do no harm. But that is far to logical for our 'Conservatives', much more fun to play a blame game and watch people die. You people are approaching disgusting real fast.

I'm all for a vaccine, but that doesn't mean I want to play Russian roulette at the same time.
The sane thing would be to prepare to do all we can to keep infected people out in the first place. I guess that's "disgusting", right liberal ?

LMAO..yeah..300 million doses of a "vaccine" that doesn't even exist yet.
Yeah..that's a great "plan"... :laugh2:

Close the border immediately.

a vaccine at this point is a lot like the prezbos magic solar energy beans

neither exist

It's not a matter of "if they come" but when they come.

Close the border!!
Just imagine the panic, if let's say, just two people were thought to be walking around with Ebola. Cable news would go nuts with the story.
Now try to imagine if swarms of third worlder's charge our border because they are trying to get away from the disease.
We have to get our border ready for the possibility of something like this happening.

Yep. Close the border and put the army on same. No way should we let anyone into this country.

Rocks is full of shit. This thing is something every American should be worried about and the General is right to put forth a warning.

Yep. Close the border and put the army on same. No way should we let anyone into this country.

Rocks is full of shit. This thing is something every American should be worried about and the General is right to put forth a warning.

Can't put the military on the border, unless illegals were classified as enemy combatants. The Posse Comitatus Act prevents the military from guarding the borders. Now I've always wondered why the Homeland Security Act cannot trump that, but I don't know. Would be nice to amend the law one way or another to make it so.

Can't put the military on the border, unless illegals were classified as enemy combatants. The Posse Comitatus Act prevents the military from guarding the borders. Now I've always wondered why the Homeland Security Act cannot trump that, but I don't know. Would be nice to amend the law one way or another to make it so.

Call it a "national security issue", then because we don't know WHO is crossing our border, what diseases they have, what they may be smuggling, their sanity, literacy, or criminal background.

snrmaajt.gif

Call it a "national security issue", then because we don't know WHO is crossing our border, what diseases they have, what they may be smuggling, their sanity, literacy, or criminal background.
Works for me.

On Oct. 25, 2005, the House of Representatives and Senate enacted a joint resolution (H. CON. RES. 274) clarifying Congress' stance on the effect of the Posse Comitatus Act on the use of the military on U.S. soil. In part, the resolution states "by its express terms, the Posse Comitatus Act is not a complete barrier to the use of the Armed Forces for a range of domestic purposes, including law enforcement functions, when the use of the Armed Forces is authorized by Act of Congress or the President determines that the use of the Armed Forces is required to fulfill the President's obligations under the Constitution to respond promptly in time of war, insurrection, or other serious emergency."

Posse Comitatus Act and the US Military on the Border

Forum List

Back