HUGE Trans Man Wins New Hampshire Beauty Contest – Weighs Twice as Much as Closest Competitor

Just when American girls thought the door was open for them to achieve in the greatest Country in the world, along came the homosexual revolution sponsored be democrats that put them back in the gender box.

I have a feeling many homosexuals aren't thrilled about this either.

Just when American girls thought the door was open for them to achieve in the greatest Country in the world, along came the homosexual revolution sponsored be democrats that put them back in the gender box.
It’s back of the bus for women…and don’t bitch about it😀

I think that maybe you take these contests a bit too seriously.
It's the way of today's world, all the awards etc.. are no longer serious. Time magazine, Miss World, Eurovision, Nobel Peace Prize etc.. just all politics and agenda driven.

The New Hampshire Beauty Contest is another example of an establishment no longer taking awards seriously. A blind man on a galloping horse can see that that fat skank won due to political agenda.

When I was a kid, if you wanted to see freaks, you bought a ticket for the circus. Now, just switch your TV on or pick up a magazine, the faggots and freaks are everywhere.

It's the way of today's world, all the awards etc.. are no longer serious. Time magazine, Miss World, Eurovision, Nobel Peace Prize etc.. just all politics and agenda driven.

The New Hampshire Beauty Contest is another example of an establishment no longer taking awards seriously. A blind man on a galloping horse can see that that fat skank won due to political agenda.

When I was a kid, if you wanted to see freaks, you bought a ticket for the circus. Now, just switch your TV on or pick up a magazine, the faggots and freaks are everywhere.
Thats very shallow. Maybe she is beautiful on the inside.

There are men being denied and undereducated because of equity. Equity is a good percentage of women in important positions now. And they are being replaced by the trans movement.
Yeah, blokes are getting their cocks cut off to get a better job.
FFS do you live on this planet ?

I've never made a thread addressing trans.

You wanna discover who's into "trans stuff," check which posters are always posting about it.
whatever commie ... but in reality if you want to find out who's into that trans stuff check which posters vote and support the party that promotes such insanity ... facts .

Thats very shallow. Maybe she is beautiful on the inside.
Come on Tommy, if you think that, your IQ result came back negative. You know fine well it's to push the agenda. It's all about inclusiveness, and the funny thing is, white heterosexual is excluded in today's climate. You might be gullible and comfortable with that, but normal people are not.

1668189746701.png

In a country where millions believe a potato got 81 million legit votes and a peach colored shrek looking mother fucker wins a senate seat, this doesn't surprise me too much. It's in the NE region of all places after all...

You'd think you would be disqualified from entering a female beauty pagent if you had a dick, or you weighed more than a Volkswagon.

Forum List

Back