Huffington Post says Eric Trumps new haircut is racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Huffington Post Says Eric Trump’s New Haircut is Racist

The Huffington Post published a serious news article in which it suggested that Eric Trump’s new haircut was racist.

Yes, really.

The article was based on a handful of tweets from people who compared Trump’s new haircut to that of alt-right figure Richard Spencer.

DDMap8tWAAAvP07.jpg:small

Follow
Toby Keef @BahaMan69

Eric Trump's new haircut looks familiar

1:35 PM - 25 Jun 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just can't make this chit up.
Whoever dreams this bs up, is severely brain damaged. They must have nothing better to do other than troll the Trumps picking on everything about them.
Talk about hypocritical losers, HUFF POST of all places too. They are so liberals, so democratic there's your reason for such petty unimportant bs considering all of the other issues going on.

That's as bad as the bs with bathrooms , the tranny's wanting the same bathroom ordeal.

pretty gay cut
i guess they are acting retarded cause its close to a nazi cut?

Let me help the HuffPo lunatics by recommending something illegal: they should find the biggest bag of weed they can afford, smoke it all in one sitting, then look in the mirror and LAUGH at their ridiculous selves.

Let me help the HuffPo lunatics by recommending something illegal: they should find the biggest bag of weed they can afford, smoke it all in one sitting, then look in the mirror and LAUGH at their ridiculous selves.
im down. Want to split a sack? ill make us a gravity bong in the bathtub

Forum List

Back