Huckabee: ‘Kim Davis In Federal Custody Removes All Doubts About The Criminalization Of Christianity

So what if this woman had said,

I'm not issuing same sex marriage licenses because I hate gay people. No, it's nothing to do with any religion. I just hate gay people.

Then what?

An elected public official is refusing to do her job because of her religious faith.

Marriage licenses that should be issued are not being issued.

To those who support Kim Davis, what should be done here, precisely?

Do what they're doing now, find someone else to issue them. Not throw her in jail as an example to all Christians.

-Geaux

She was jailed for contempt of court. Not for being a Christian.
She is to stay there until she agrees to go against her faith....Tyranny to the core.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

She is free to resign anytime

The key is that she does not get to impose her faith on others

She is to stay there until she agrees to go against her faith....Tyranny to the core.

Religion is not a trump card in the US. If it were you couldn't outlaw human sacrifice.
Dummy it is the first protected right!

Then why IS human sacrifice as a religious practice illegal, genius?
It is. You liberals murder babies by the millions

If you want a parallel the closest thing I can think of would be a soldier after a serving for a while suddenly announcing that since war violates his religious beliefs he is not going to report for duty. Turns out that does not actually work and Christians do not seem to mind when he is punished.

An elected public official is refusing to do her job because of her religious faith.

Do what they're doing now, find someone else to issue them. Not throw her in jail as an example to all Christians.

-Geaux

Exactly....imposing your interpretation of your god's wishes onto our laws is Sharia....in this case, Christian Sharia. Can't do it in this country..........maybe in Iran.

Defying court orders has always been illegal, It also pisses judges off big time. Anyone acting shocked is ignorant of what happens when you fight the power all by yourself.

All nations will form against Israel and the persecution of Christians will be evident

Sounds close to being the hat trick in modern times

-Geaux
Bullshit, RW Christians love to play the oppressed victim when they do not get their way. No one is buying the act. They act like they have been anointed the rightful rulers of America but all these evil atheists are usurping their divine right to be the sole moral compass of America.

The country we remember was founded on Christianity. The country we're becoming is losing that tie. One or two generations in the country does not stoke that patriotic fire. They want to live here and fly the flag of the country from which they left.

Oh, and tax payer dollars going towards bilingual education is California is an example

-Geaux

Bilingualism is condemned by Scripture?
There is no bilingual education in California anymore.....Geaux strikes out.

Remember when they went and lite up YOUR whitehouse in that disgusting display of lights which was telling any of you who might have disagreed to: fxxk you and up yours from your own President and his handlers from the homosexual mafia.

and now they are proceeding to jail people over something as PETTY as this? what they are telling you again. you Fuck with us in this government ruled under Obama THIS is what you'll get

you can try and justify this all you want. but this was certainly not anything to send someone to jail over. so hopefully it won't be any of you NEXT

and then you're going to vote one of them from that party in as President come 2016? Well if you like BEING threatened with jail you go against them: then go vote for them

Willful contempt of court is not a "petty" matter.

-Geaux

Exactly....imposing your interpretation of your god's wishes onto our laws is Sharia....in this case, Christian Sharia. Can't do it in this country..........maybe in Iran.
You fire her then you don't fucking jail her you fascist bitch!

-Geaux

I knew you were a supporter of Christian sharia. This just confirms it.

-Geaux

If you had paid attention instead of just ignorantly ranting, you would have learned early on that she cannot be fired because she's in an elected position.

-Geaux

Listen you stupid bitch it isn't christians murdering millions of innocent babies it is your kind.

If you had paid attention instead of just ignorantly ranting, you would have learned early on that she cannot be fired because she's in an elected position.
Yes she can. The states legislation has the power to impeach her.

-Geaux
She is not a Christian who lives by Christian values; she is a woman who is married 4 times and had a child with one man while still being married to another. To hold this woman up as someone who lives by Christian values is entirely hypocritical.

-Geaux

Listen you stupid bitch it isn't christians murdering millions of innocent babies it is your kind.

Sorry, wrong. Now and for hundreds of years Christians have been murdering innocent children all over the world...for hundreds of years.

-Geaux

No.

The absolute truth is that she already agreed to go against her 'faith'. She has said she will issue the licenses if they take her name off the certificate;

in other words she effectively demolished her own defense.

-Geaux

She's an elected official defying a legal court order. Contempt of court is part of the law of the land.

Yes she can. The states legislation has the power to impeach her.

Her elected position does not give her immunity from the law of the land. She is in jail for contempt of court.

Remember when they went and lite up YOUR whitehouse in that disgusting display of lights which was telling any of you who might have disagreed to: fxxk you and up yours from your own President and his handlers from the homosexual mafia.

and now they are proceeding to jail people over something as PETTY as this? what they are telling you again. you Fuck with us in this government ruled under Obama THIS is what you'll get

you can try and justify this all you want. but this was certainly not anything to send someone to jail over. so hopefully it won't be any of you NEXT

and then you're going to vote one of them from that party in as President come 2016? Well if you like BEING threatened with jail you go against them: then go vote for them

Willful contempt of court is not a "petty" matter.

well how about this then? would this be worthy of jail ? this man just MAKES up new laws over the law he already passed. I guess we all should just accept these snakes in our congress and President is above our laws

SNIP;

Big Brother Barack Rewrites O-Care Again to Include Transgender Procedures

Jim Hoft Sep 4th, 2015 7:43 am

Once again, Barack Obama rewrote his Obamacare regulations.
His latest changes will force insurance companies to cover many procedures sought by the transgendered.

ALL of it here:
Big Brother Barack Rewrites O-Care Again to Include Transgender Procedures - The Gateway Pundit

-Geaux
This will bring a swell of support,that's why she stood her ground,cultural wars can get ugly,this isn't over by any means.

Forum List

Back