How's everyone's holiday weekend going? Whatcha doin?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We were supposed to be out on the boat this weekend, tubin, skiing, fishing etc...

The weather has ensured those plans are doa. Not sure what the back up plan is going to be.

We were supposed to be out on the boat this weekend, tubin, skiing, fishing etc...

The weather has ensured those plans are doa. Not sure what the back up plan is going to be.

Oh you are lucky to have a boat..I lived on a cabin cruiser all summer as a kid on the great lakes..
Are you a 2 skier or a single ski?

I have a empty house this weekend , so I am enjoying the quiet.. I am going to list some clothing online today to sell and I hope to get some vegetables planted..

It's 2:30 am and I have leg cramps from riding 10 miles today on my pushbike and I don't have a holiday.

Greg

Oh: and the weather here today was absolutely beautiful, which is why I was out. My town is putting on a magnificent Autumn spectacle; clear blue sunny skies.

Greg

• Banned

Oh you are lucky to have a boat..I lived on a cabin cruiser all summer as a kid on the great lakes..

I have a empty house this weekend , so I am enjoying the quiet.. I am going to list some clothing online today to sell and I hope to get some vegetables planted..
Two. Slalom is not for middle aged men lol

Two. Slalom is not for middle aged men lol

It has been years since I water skied...but I would love to parasail , I would have to get drunk first..lol

HOLIDAY ALREADY? when did ramadingdong start?---------has everyone decided to
ignore PENTECOST? (in favor or ramadingdong?)
blintzes-------the menu for pentecost

We're on the boat for a typical long Memorial Day weekend. And as soon as the other three sleepyheads are up and about we'll be heading up the Lake Michigan coast to Pentwater where we've got a slip reserved for the night. The weekend crowds will begin to thin today so tomorrow and Wednesday will have a lot less traffic in the channels and whatnot.

Sorry you got weathered out but there's plenty of boating summer to come yet.

Have a peaceful Memorial Day, on this day when we appreciate our veterans and remember all of those who sacrificed their lives for us. Unfortunately, this weekend has not been so great weather wise (yesterday was fair at least), but I am working the whole weekend, so I am not really doing anything. I will be wearing red, white and blue to work today though. I got an awesome pair of sparkly red, white and blue earrings! :D

Forum List

Back