Howdy

PhineasTBluster

PhineasT
Nov 10, 2012
Midwest
I have been a member of another local forum for about a year and have decided that the discussions on that forum were way to one sided and the moderation followed suit. I am a conservative who has swayed from time to time. I believe what I believe but love to have those with opposing views attempt to perseuate me.

I can be sarcastic at times, so bear with me.

persuade or persecute?

OK...i never spelchek but that was opportune.

have fun. welcome. hi....or v.v. sometime i eat dinner backwards too...dessert first.

I have been a member of another local forum for about a year and have decided that the discussions on that forum were way to one sided and the moderation followed suit. I am a conservative who has swayed from time to time. I believe what I believe but love to have those with opposing views attempt to perseuate me.

nice to meet you. must enjoy 'debating'?

conservatism will never go out of vogue in GA--lol. why we seem to have always been 'broke'---i just can't say.

GA was founded as a debtors' colony. Simplicity--we love that. have been loving it since 1732 or thereabouts.

hope the Midwest is doing well--haven't heard much about what is going on there in 'a while'. a drought---i believe the midwest had a severe drought this summer.

clearly time for the news to be refocused. cough.

take care

General BetrayUs?

Forum List

Back