How Western Leaders & Media Are Justifying Israel’s Genocidal Campaign Against Palestinians

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I say that latent white supremacist bigotry is the root of it, but American human rights attorney Noura Erakat, has a more brainy explanation of the dangerously one-sided rhetoric of the white mainstream media on this subject.

Watch...

I say that latent white supremacist bigotry is the root of it, but American human rights attorney Noura Erakat, has a more brainy explanation of the dangerously one-sided rhetoric of the white mainstream media on this subject.

Watch...

She is pro terrorism and destruction of Israel.

She belongs to the Erakart clan which continues to plan the destruction of Israel.

One sided rhetoric nothing.

Watch...

Hamas and Gaza could end it right now by surrendering.

Jews weren't given a chance to surrender, nor were the Armenians, nor were the Cambodians or Rwandans.

Watch...

Has nothing to do with "white" people, either side.

blacks who vote lib hate Israel, even though most of the liberal leadership is full of jews. but like anything party first over anything else if your a lib.
Lib, lib, lib, lib.

How tiresome that so many say so much nothing about things they know nothing about.

The Republicans are littered with haters of Jews.
The Nazis, KKK, Evangelicals.

Try to fool people.

And what you wrote had nothing to do with the first post. "Let me bring in blacks and libs"

Lib, lib, lib, lib.

How tiresome that so many say so much nothing about things they know nothing about.

The Republicans are littered with haters of Jews.
The Nazis, KKK, Evangelicals.

Try to fool people.

And what you wrote had nothing to do with the first post. "Let me bring in blacks and libs"
wth are you babbling about? evangelicals support Isreal more then anybody- Jews are God's chosen people.

Forum List

Back