How Well Do You Know The Gun-Grabbers?

Am I supposed to be surprised that Tyrannical Gov'ts come in different styles and flavors?

The False Left/Right paradigm is in place to fool us all.

Thanks for explaining that Republicans favor, and Democrats oppose, gun control. Sooo clever!

Last edited:
What's good for the goose, is apparently not good for the gander, especially for those folks who passed through a journalism school of some sort......something about spending your life in front of a computer keyboard and dealing exclusively with words....does something to the brain along the line of swallowing a half dozen LSD laced sugar cubes. They sometimes have a tendency to wander off into the middle of a six lane with every intention of sitting down precisely in the middle to gaze upon the clouds, examining how the colors change when light impinges upon the surfaces from different angles, all the while thinking those onrushing eighteen wheelers traveling at 75 mph will not harm them.

James O?Keefe Visits Homes Of Journalists Who Published Names And Addresses Of Gun Owners, Finds Them Protected By Armed Security Guards? | Weasel Zippers

And?
I realize that you think all republicans sit at the edge of their seats worshipping Ragan every second of the day and would do anything to be just like him but....

The VAST majority of the right couldn't care less about what Ragan thought or said. It is the LEFT that is fixated on Ragan, not the right. Unlike the rabid left and Obama, I do not idolize a president. I do not think ANYONE whatsoever has a monopoly on what is right or what is better. The founders were as close as you can get in their time because of a very unique set of circumstances that forced the WORLDS intellectual elite into a single place at a specific time but even they are not infallible, right 100 percent of the time, or have a quote that means we should all double over and accept whatever drivel you are using it to cram down our throats.

In short, get off the Ragan bull shit train and actually try and use facts to support your arguments. You might find that it is far more effective (that is IF you can find any fact that support your views as you might have a difficult time in that department).

Take the quiz. No cheating by google searching, let's see who is the most informed on gun control :up:

Gun-Control Quotes: Obama, Feinstein, or Reagan? -- Daily Intelligencer

I got them all right. Not too dificult to do concidering the fact that an empty-headed left wing loon like you posted it.

Hey nit wit, tell us what guns Reagan grabbed.

Tell us what guns any President, including Obama, has grabbed. The topic title is an obvious reference to the "gun grab" meme currently going around in right wing talk circles to frighten the flock.

Reagan signed the Brady Bill while in office, and endorsed the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.

Last edited:
Take the quiz. No cheating by google searching, let's see who is the most informed on gun control :up:

I got them all right. Not too dificult to do concidering the fact that an empty-headed left wing loon like you posted it.

Tell us what guns any President, including Obama, has grabbed. The topic title is an obvious reference to the "gun grab" meme currently going around in right wing talk circles.

Reagan signed the Brady Bill while in office, and endorsed the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.

Reagan endorsed the 1994 AWB? Funny, that was the year he disclosed that he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease earlier in the year.

The Brady Bill was signed into law by Clinton in 1993

But hey!

Don't let anything like facts stop you.

Tell us what guns any President, including Obama, has grabbed. The topic title is an obvious reference to the "gun grab" terror-inducing meme currently going around in right wing talk circles.

I never said that any president grabbed any guns at all. That is the OP's mistake. The "meme" is an invention of the media and the left. We conservatives know full well that obama has not grabbed any guns, nor has he, until now, proposed anything of the sort. What we do know, and it's true, is that obama WANTS to, and given the chance, he will try. We talk about this in order to maintain a vigil. A vigil to protect our right to have guns.

WE say that obama and the left want to take our guns, and the lefties, in order to attempt to marginalize us, morph that into "Obama is taking our guns."
It's a typical strawman.

Was this supposed to prove something?

I think it does a good job of blowing up the "gun grab" meme intended to scare the sheep.

Reagan is a conservative God. Every GOP candidate has to prove they are more Reaganesque than all the other candidates put together during the primaries.

Since Reagan signed the Brady Bill, which enacted several strict gun controls, and endorsed the infamous 1994 AWB, then by all the logic of the current right wing meme conductors, Reagan was a "gun grabber".

QED.

The fact is that no President has ever ordered guns to be grabbed from those who already own them. Laws have been written to restrict access to them in the, perhaps misguided, attempt to keep them out of the hands of crazies, and Reagan was one such person who did so.

While somewhat puerile, I think the point behind the OP link is to get large groups of sheep to cool down and start being consistent in their thinking and their rhetoric, in that order. Think before speaking.

Last edited:

Tell us what guns any President, including Obama, has grabbed. The topic title is an obvious reference to the "gun grab" terror-inducing meme currently going around in right wing talk circles.

I never said that any president grabbed any guns at all. That is the OP's mistake. The "meme" is an invention of the media and the left. We conservatives know full well that obama has not grabbed any guns, nor has he, until now, proposed anything of the sort. What we do know, and it's true, is that obama WANTS to, and given the chance, he will try. We talk about this in order to maintain a vigil. A vigil to protect our right to have guns.

WE say that obama and the left want to take our guns, and the lefties, in order to attempt to marginalize us, morph that into "Obama is taking our guns."
It's a typical strawman.

Sorry, but the "gun grab" meme is entirely a right wing invention. Every one of the topics about Obama planning a gun grab has been started by right wing piss drinkers, not left wing piss drinkers.

Restrictions on access to guns have been upped to a "gun grab" by the loons.

This topic is an obvious jab at that ridiculous lack of rationalism.

I think it does a good job of blowing up the "gun grab" meme intended to scare the sheep.

Reagan is a conservative God. Every GOP candidate has to prove they are more Reaganesque than all the other candidates put together during the primaries.

Since Reagan signed the Brady Bill, which enacted several strict gun controls, and endorsed the infamous 1994 AWB, then by all the logic of the current right wing meme conductors, Reagan was a "gun grabber".

QED.

The fact is that no President has ever ordered guns to be grabbed from those who already own them. Laws have been written to restrict access to them in the, perhaps misguided, attempt to keep them out of the hands of crazies, and Reagan was one such person who did so.

While somewhat puerile, I think the point behind the OP link is to get large groups of sheep to cool down and start being consistent in their thinking and their rhetoric, in that order. Think before speaking.

Not that it's important, but Reagan never even saw the Brady Bill. The OP is an idiot.

QED.

Not that it's important, but Reagan never even saw the Brady Bill. The OP is an idiot.

You are correct. My mistake. Reagan did not sign the Brady Bill. But he did endorse it.

Why I'm for the Brady Bill by Ronald Reagan

It's a typical strawman.

Sorry, but the "gun grab" meme is entirely a right wing invention. Every one of the topics about Obama planning a gun grab has been started by right wing piss drinkers, not left wing piss drinkers.

Restrictions on access to guns have been upped to a "gun grab" by the loons.

This topic is an obvious jab at that ridiculous lack of rationalism.

Not the same. Claiming that obama WANTS to take guns away is not false. The left wing's totally wrong accusation that ANY conservative said that "obama is taking our guns" is a straw man argument meant to marginalize us. Now I suppose that there are probably some ignorant people who HAVE said that obama is taking our guns, but they are in the minority.

It isn't so much a jab as it is an attempt at a "gotcha" that falls short. Black Label is the poster child for rediculous lack of rationalism.

QED.

You are correct. My mistake. Reagan did not sign the Brady Bill. But he did endorse it.

Why I'm for the Brady Bill by Ronald Reagan

It goes back to my point, who gives a shit what Reagan said, what did he do? Nothing. The OP fails. Reagan wasn't a gun grabber.

Forum List

Back