How Trump Is Like A Matador's Orange Cape & Why You Should Notice That

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
For all the threads I see about Trump this, Trump that, Trump whatever I get a chuckle. Like Ronnie Ray-Gun, Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Trump is merely a buffoon/puppet worked by the BigOil, BigWar, BigIndustry Cheneyesque gang.

But it's good of y'all to play along like trained chimps to the dog-whistle. Study Dick Cheney's preferences, tastes and political leanings/family desires to understand that they came from democratic roots, supported gay marriage oil barons and war all at the same time.

You folks are busy fighting partisan wars while the smooth elite and tiny iconoclastic power machine keeps humming unfettered behind the scenes. It's name is "money" (more than its members could ever use in a lifetime) and clandestine special interest pandering.

You folks would be better off discussing nothing but the psychology of money & power hoarding than all the threads about the buffoon Cheeto-In-Chief combined.

A matador waives a brightly colored cape to distract the charging bull while he gaffs the bull repeatedly with spears until it bleeds into weakness, falling to its knees.

WTF? ^^

OK, one of your posts, #4 here: Descendant Of Pocahontas Not Offended By Trump [VIDEO]

the liberals are too busy being offended by everything FOR others so it doesn't matter if it's true or now.

I'm assuming the last word was "not" and not "now"?

And here, post #285: Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

which is why i just don't get mad at them anymore. it's about the same as getting mad at a baby for shitting their diapers. it's gonna happen. give it as little attention as you need to simply get through it and move on.

Do you want people to give as little attention to this thread as possible and move on? "Don't worry about what's true or not"? Do you think I'm the first person ever to point out that partisanism is a shroud for true power? Hundreds of books have been written about that same theme.

Last edited:
It's almost like you agree with the OP here #55 Senator Al Franken Won´t Resign From Senate: Will Spend Thanksgiving ´doing a lot of reflecting´

you can't just put your dick away and talk to people w/o the digs and insults can you?

nothing changes the fact far too many people on both sides scream OFF WITH THEIR HEADS at every little move away from the social norm THEY hold dear to themselves.

the left did it for a long time and still does it and now the right is in a payback mode where they will defend their assholes cause the left defended theirs for 8 years and somewhere along the way right and wrong got skewed to preferences.

That reads like an endorsement of the OP, no? You're essentially here saying "According to my vantage point...I'm saying right and wrong have nothing to do with partisan affiliation."

If the CIA and organizations like them believe in excruciatingly thorough investigations of what's right and wrong, if they did 1/10th of the work investigating life after death accounts, they'd disband their organizations fairly quickly.

Though, redemption, contrition, reparations and maybe a good recommendation do go a long way at the end of all of our roads. Why end the research at just the 3rd dimension?

Forum List

Back