How to win the war on drugs.

José;3818295 said:
Originally posted by LilOlLady
I take it that none of your ancestors were part of that war?

Nope, but another José (from California) put up a heroic defence of Alta against the invading US army:

Jose_Antonio_Carrillo.jpg

José Antonio Ezequiel Carrillo (1796–1862)

Battle of Dominguez Rancho, 9 October 1846. José Antonio Carrillo, near Los Angeles, leads Californio forces against 350 marines and sailors who retreated.

2Carillos.jpg

Leo Carrillo unveils portrait of his great-great grandfather José Antonio Carrillo, 1955​

Californio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bless his heart.

Y'all real good at declaring wars, butt, hard to imagine taking your advice on how to win a war.

You're right. That's mostly because the American People do not have the stomach for actually FIGHTING a war anymore. The do not have the guts to look at images like Dresden, Germany; Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan; and the trenches of WWI's Western Front where men literally kicked, punched, and bit each other to death in the trenches. The American citizenry does not have the stomach to see that anymore. They put on their satin panties every morning and sing Kum Bi Ya each evening. It sickens and disgusts me what this nation has become in the last half century.

Right on the money. We the people have wrapped ourselves up in our own pacificty that if WWII where to happen today we would all just learn Japanese and German and welcome our new dictators with open arms. We would also find a way to blame the invasion on ourselves and anyone who spoke out against Japans right to protect themselves by bombing Pearl Harbor would be put down.

Why are we so ashamed to stand up for oursleves. If someone came into my house uninvited to eat my food I would shoot them. Well illegals are coming into our home and eating our food; its time to lock and load.

Anyone who seriously advocates doubling down on the drug war suffers from a severe deficit of judgment.

Instead of war ON drugs I question why the war isn't ABOUT drugs. :-(

As for the images we Americans watch instead of actually 'warring' is perhaps a method of training that has proven itself in many more effective ways than the 'fast and furious' brute for9e of 'yesteryear'.

Hollywood in itself may not have 'the edge' but coupled with a few other effective measures and our children could become well-equipped enough to be an adequite opposition for most ANY war that is currently foreseeable, as well for a few not so forseeable.

Sometimes I read the most rediculous things from supposedly the most intelligent individuals, I am almost proud to boast being 'uneducated'.

HOW TO WIN THE WAR ON DRUGS.
And illegal immigration as a bonus.

We have been waging a war on drugs for the past 50 years and given billions to Mexico to fight drug cartels and the problem has escalated. Murders or the border in Mexico, crime and lives lost here due to drugs dealing and using. We cannot quarantine all drug addicts in rehab and put all drug dealers in jail. But we can close the border and stop the flow of drugs into here and stop the flow of drug money going out to further finance drug cartels. If they cannot get their drug across the border they cannot get any money crossing back in and their business will go broke and they will take their business and crime elsewhere.

Put the military on the border and we solve the drug problem and at the same time stop illegal immigration. Solve the problem of 20 million illegal aliens in this country by closing businesses that hire illegal aliens. If they cannot work they will leave and they will not come.

We solve most of our economic problem by just by closing the border. We can close the border temporary declaring a state of emergency because of drugs and illegal immigration.

But this has about a chance as a snowball in hell of even being considered because our leaders are afraid of offending Mexico and offending and losing Hispanics votes and Mexico. Until we find those people who are not afraid to put America first, we continue as usually. Drugs and illegal aliens will continue as usual. We cannot sustain the status quo and survive as the greatest nation in the world.

If we are ever going to win the "War on Drugs" then we should treat it as a war and use our military to bomb the drug cartels and their drug factories.

Even if putting the military on that vast borderline could reap results, which branch of our overstretched military will be taking on this simple task?

We have been waging a war on drugs for the past 50 years and given billions to Mexico to fight drug cartels and the problem has escalated. Murders or the border in Mexico, crime and lives lost here due to drugs dealing and using. We cannot quarantine all drug addicts in rehab and put all drug dealers in jail. But we can close the border and stop the flow of drugs into here and stop the flow of drug money going out to further finance drug cartels. If they cannot get their drug across the border they cannot get any money crossing back in and their business will go broke and they will take their business and crime elsewhere.

We should recalssify marijuana to the same category as alcohol on the federal level, and thus let the states fight a drug war of they wish or tax it when grown by Americn farmers.

As for the images we Americans watch instead of actually 'warring' is perhaps a method of training that has proven itself in many more effective ways than the 'fast and furious' brute for9e of 'yesteryear'.

Hollywood in itself may not have 'the edge' but coupled with a few other effective measures and our children could become well-equipped enough to be an adequite opposition for most ANY war that is currently foreseeable, as well for a few not so forseeable.

Sometimes I read the most rediculous things from supposedly the most intelligent individuals, I am almost proud to boast being 'uneducated'.

Is that anything like Michelle Obama feeling good about being American for the first time in her life and being proud of it.

Is that anything like Michelle Obama feeling good about being American for the first time in her life and being proud of it.

You are quite the sarcastic one it seems... :confused:

If we are ever going to win the "War on Drugs" then we should treat it as a war and use our military to bomb the drug cartels and their drug factories.

We also have to deal with demand. We need to use our military to invade the homes and communities where drug users live. Shoot to kill. Take no prisoners. We need to quit fucking around and WIN the war on drugs. And illegal immigration. And the war on poverty. And illiteracy. And homelessness... We need to unleash the awesome wrath of military violence on every problem we have. Kill, kill, destroy!

Then, it will all be better.

Put the military on the border and we solve the drug problem and at the same time stop illegal immigration. Solve the problem of 20 million illegal aliens in this country by closing businesses that hire illegal aliens. If they cannot work they will leave and they will not come.

We solve most of our economic problem by just by closing the border. We can close the border temporary declaring a state of emergency because of drugs and illegal immigration.

But this has about a chance as a snowball in hell of even being considered because our leaders are afraid of offending Mexico and offending and losing Hispanics votes and Mexico. Until we find those people who are not afraid to put America first, we continue as usually. Drugs and illegal aliens will continue as usual. We cannot sustain the status quo and survive as the greatest nation in the world.

nonsense

Y'all real good at declaring wars, butt, hard to imagine taking your advice on how to win a war.

You're right. That's mostly because the American People do not have the stomach for actually FIGHTING a war anymore. The do not have the guts to look at images like Dresden, Germany; Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan; and the trenches of WWI's Western Front where men literally kicked, punched, and bit each other to death in the trenches. The American citizenry does not have the stomach to see that anymore. They put on their satin panties every morning and sing Kum Bi Ya each evening. It sickens and disgusts me what this nation has become in the last half century.

I think people are just becoming civil and more savy of what wars entail. You may not like it, but then I don't see you fighting any of these wars, panty waist.:lol:

first off yall are getting caught up in emotional conflicts just jabbering nationalism and racism at each other the topic here is the war on drugs explain to me these links for the fucking love of god Photos of U.S. and Afghan Troops Patrolling Poppy Fields June 2012 | Public Intelligence alright so here we have troops patrolling poppy fields in Afghanistan thats what heroine and every painkiller on earth is made of with the reasoning that their entire economy is dependent on poppy so they will help the farmers in return for information about the insurgents while at the same time claiming that the insurgents are being funded by said poppy/ heroine
Troops burning Weed in Afghanistan // Current TV here we have soldiers cutting down and burning marijuana growing wild while appologizing for what hes doing and saying i think im gona kill myself for this does this look like a logical way to win a "war on drugs" to you all of these problems are connected and multilayerd shits complex and fucking currupt from the dirt to the top.
please please justify this cause right now im loosing faith in our great nation under god

actually when i read the first post i didnt think that was a bad idea what that dude said we could end the war and terror and the war on drugs and actually prevent those things by bringing our soldiers home and having them protect our borders that makes sense that is what an army is supposed to be for protecting your home

As long as there are millions of people who are willing to pay for something which they have no moral inhibitions about it will be made available. The only effect closing the border will have is to raise the price in proportion with the level of interdiction and impose an enormous cost for securing a 2,000 mile border. And because there will be such enormous profit involved in smuggling across the border don't be naive enough to believe there won't be a lot of bribery.

Think of how many troopers it will take to secure the U.S./Mexico border. These will be ordinary American soldiers. How many of them like to smoke a little weed now and then and will have no moral inhibition about getting a pound or two for free along with a pocketful of cash?

If you add the cost of preventing smuggling via small plane it becomes even more prohibitive. It's not a big problem to fly low across the border and drop a few 50lb bales of marijuana in some prearranged location, turn around and fly back. The only reason that isn't done more often now is it's too easy to just drive or walk it across that 2,000 mile expanse or lug it through one or more of the tunnels which are constantly being dug by $3 an hour laborers.

The bottom line, which government will never reveal because the drug war is too good a thing for too many politicians, federal, state, and local officials, and private sector profiteers, is, like alcohol prohibition, the War on Drugs is an enormous waste of money and resources and it cannot be won because of popular demand.

To believe otherwise is simply naive.

i think accepting defeat to certain uncontrollable variables in life would win he war on drugs that is to say give up the war and let capitalism reign.... you damn commies oh yeah and terror too you cant defeat a human emotion. i was naive as most people are because they are taught that way it just hurts when i realize the reality and how just greedy and cruel it is. people are like warring over this blood guts grenades shrapnel brain damage trauma crying mothers ruined lives.... what so some greedy ass fuck who has everything all worked out can just sit back and laugh while racking in the dough its fucking insanity. and its human history where the fuck is the change obama promised sadface:( to make things even better whats my other 1 of 2 option mitt romney? sorry if this butt hurts anyone but i just think he looks like an idiot

Last edited:

american soldiers guard the opium fields..CIA black ops are funded by drug sales....Wake the fuck up

Forum List

Back