How to spot a Bernie-supporter

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I sat on a bench while my wife was shopping at Walmart, trying to pick out the obvious Bernie-supporters. They're easy to spot, if you know what to look for:

1. Slovenly dressed, blue jeans with dirty or muddy ragged cuffs that touch the ground.

2. Often mismatched clothing containing a mixture of styles that don't coordinate.

3. A sullen pale complexion as if they've been locked in a basement for three months.

4. Awkward shuffling, uncoordinated arm motion when walking, bad posture.

5. Weird hair styles of all kinds, including strange cuts and colors.

6. Facial piercings, including metal or wooden objects sticking in their lips, noses, eyebrows, or ear lobes.

7. An overall appearance of obliviousness, unawareness of their surroundings.

8. An excess amount of pins, buttons, flair, and other things stuck to their clothing.

9. Bandannas.

10. Dressed as though they're trout fishing, even when it's not trout season: Khaki pants, jacket, boonie hat, and black rubber boots they bought at Dick's Sporting Goods.

I sat on a bench while my wife was shopping at Walmart, trying to pick out the obvious Bernie-supporters. They're easy to spot, if you know what to look for:

1. Slovenly dressed, blue jeans with dirty or muddy ragged cuffs that touch the ground.

2. Often mismatched clothing containing a mixture of styles that don't coordinate.

3. A sullen pale complexion as if they've been locked in a basement for three months.

6. Facial piercings, including metal or wooden objects sticking in their lips, noses, eyebrows, or ear lobes.

8. An excess amount of pins, buttons, flair, and other things stuck to their clothing.

9. Bandannas.

10. Dressed as though they're trout fishing, even when it's not trout season: Khaki pants, jacket, boonie hat, and black rubber boots they bought at Dick's Sporting Goods.
Wow, good description, you musta seen me at the Walmart.......

I guess now I'm gonna havta vote fer Bernie now. Thanks a freakin' lot........

9. Bandannas.

I think your facial piercings look cute.

9. Bandannas.

Of course there are exceptions. Some folks are just super freaks.

9. Bandannas.

Dear Die-ary

Today I learned that the OP is one of those goons who goes to Mal-Wart and just hangs around checking out all the guys and clicking his tongue about how their attire is coordinated.

Glad I have a life.

9. Bandannas.

Dear Die-ary

Today I learned that the OP is one of those goons who goes to Mal-Wart and just hangs around checking out all the guys and clicking his tongue about how their attire is coordinated.

Glad I have a life.

Hold on, it gets better. Tomorrow I'm going to take pictures of some of those goobers and goobettes. Maybe I'll even let you peruse my scrapbook of suspects, incorrigibles, outcasts, and political deviants. :04:

Compare to typical Trump supporter:

upload_2020-3-9_19-26-20.jpeg

Is this you JGalt?

9. Bandannas.

Of course there are exceptions. Some folks are just super freaks.
FINALLY!!! The recognition I deserve!!!

iu

9. Bandannas.

I'm a Bernie supporter.

Today I'm causal, khakis and a polo, loafers. That's my usual daily look.

Two days ago I was all taclite with magnum boots.

Last month I had to bust out the Brooks Brothers.

Tell me again what I'm supposed to look like?

9. Bandannas.

I'm a Bernie supporter.

Today I'm causal, khakis and a polo, loafers. That's my usual daily look.

Two days ago I was all taclite with magnum boots.

Last month I had to bust out the Brooks Brothers.

Tell me again what I'm supposed to look like?

There is no Bernie to support any more. He's already lost. You can be a Bernie Supporter in 2024.

Or, maybe 3024

1aaa9e35804297.5879c91671ae4.png

9. Bandannas.

Dear Die-ary

Glad I have a life.

Hold on, it gets better. Tomorrow I'm going to take pictures of some of those goobers and goobettes. Maybe I'll even let you peruse my scrapbook of suspects, incorrigibles, outcasts, and political deviants. :04:

I have no interest in your family reunions.

Now me I generally roll with the Miscreants but personally I much prefer the term "Ne'er-do-well",

9. Bandannas.

Dear Die-ary

Glad I have a life.

I have no interest in your family reunions.

Now me I generally roll with the Miscreants but personally I much prefer the term "Ne'er-do-well",

That's the best description I've heard today: Bernie Sanders keeps running for President, but he never does well.

Forum List

Back