How to get rid of illegal immigrants.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by SpidermanTuba, Aug 6, 2007.

1. SpidermanTuba

SpidermanTuba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    The following ideas will NOT work:

1) Build a big wall across the entire US Mexican border. Won't work. If you build it 100 feet high they will build a 101 foot ladder. Or they will dig tunnels. Or surf along the coast.

2) Deport them all. Won't work. They'll be back the next day.

The following ideas WILL work:

1) Mass genocide -

or

2) Remove their incentive to come here. Why do they come here? Do they come for baseball, apple pie, and the American way? Fuck no. They come because they're hungry and they want to eat. They come here for the JOBS. Make it nearly impossible for an illegal resident to get a job - and the problem will fix itself overnight. Soon they will be scaling the walls to get back into Mexico, because some work is better than no work. We accomplish this by enforcing the law against employers of illegals - plain and simple. And prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law. Once the Mexicans can't get work here, we won't even need to have a border patrol. Unfortunately, this will likely never happen, because the employers of illegals lobby Congress and state legislatures.

2. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    how about, all of the above. Except the genocide.

3. SpidermanTuba

SpidermanTuba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    OK. I see. So you want to do two things which won't work and one thing that will. That way we spend three times as much money as we need to fix the problem.

Why aren't there millions of illegal Canadian immigrants here? Because there is little financial incentive for Canadians to come here.

Remove the incentive for the Mexicans to come here - and trust me, you won't need a wall.

But like I said, it won't happen. Business big and small alike has much to benefit from an illegal labor pool. We're just going to build more walls, hire more agents, waste more money, have an amnesty bill every 20-30 years, and look the other way when companies hire illegals (often paying them far less than their legal counterparts, fucking over both the illegals and the workers they replace)

There is of course a 3rd solution:

"Welcome to Mexico - the 51st state"

4. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    There are 15 Mexican states in the Los Estados Unidos de Mexicanos.

There is also the North American Union coming soon to a nation near you.

5. Waterrescuedude

Waterrescuedude Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72
    But I know it pissed a lot of people off so read my previous posts. But yes I do agree take away their jobs they will go home.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,932
    Actually it would be 19 states ( I believe there are 19 states in Mexico) and that is not such a bad idea. We would require each to become a territory and statehood would only occur once they meet set standards concerning corruption and lawlessness. ( territories do not get electorial votes for President, have no voting members in Congress)

Any where from 10 to 20 percent of Mexico's population are living illegally in the US anyway. With in 50 years according to some studies, the US will have a majority Hispanic population anyway. We are already supporting a large junk of Mexico, might as well get what ever benefit is possible by taking over what assets the Country has.

7. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    I have no idea how to get rid of anyone. But I did read about an idea concerning how to track illegal aliens. Remember mad cow disease? It turns out that we were able to track down the places the cows came from (even to the location on the farm where they were born), where they lived, and places to which they were moved. So the solution to tracking illegal aliens is obvious. Give each one of them a cow.

8. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    I have the perfect solution to poverty in Ireland...I mean illegal immigration: buy and eat their babies.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I see where you are going, but I disagree.

If you build a wall AND monitor every inch of it, you can slow the flood down to a trickle. Since flies get in your house anyway, do you just leave the screen door open allowing the swarm in? No.

That, coupled with enforcement of CURRENT laws, would be pretty effective.

I do agree with you that half the problem are the employers and I think they should be punished severely enough that it actually hurts.

10. Vintij

Vintij Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Is it security that makes you worry? Is it the fact that they take jobs from whites (yea gardening and house keeping, very important to the economy) What is it?

Name one terrorist who got into this country through mexico....infact name one terrorist who got into this country illegally!

Name one white gardener. Just one.

Second. Who do you suspect will pay for this magical wall with its free security system? How do you suspect they will pay for it?

Third, do you have any idea how much it costs to incarcerate just one illegal immigrant? This administration has raised the deficit to astronomical highs, and now you people want to spend billions of dollars that we dont have, during wartime. Brilliant.