How to Force Police Accountability

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
Here’s How to Force Police Accountability in Your City

Minneapolis – In almost every city across the US, tax dollars are used to cover the damages and settlements from lawsuits filed against their police departments due to officer misconduct. Taxpayers in essence pay out massive amounts in damages for officers not doing their job properly. Additionally, the cost is compounded because taxpayers are forced to continue paying the salaries of these criminal cops.

City officials don’t have the guts to hold officers accountable for their actions. So a new approach is necessary to hold rogue officers responsible for their conduct.

Read more at Here's How to Force Police Accountability in Your City

Here’s How to Force Police Accountability in Your City

Minneapolis – In almost every city across the US, tax dollars are used to cover the damages and settlements from lawsuits filed against their police departments due to officer misconduct. Taxpayers in essence pay out massive amounts in damages for officers not doing their job properly. Additionally, the cost is compounded because taxpayers are forced to continue paying the salaries of these criminal cops.

City officials don’t have the guts to hold officers accountable for their actions. So a new approach is necessary to hold rogue officers responsible for their conduct.

Read more at Here's How to Force Police Accountability in Your City

Great idea. Malpractice insurance for cops.

Bodycams, f' god's sake! Cheap as chips, and proven to dramatically cut both police and public misbehavior.

Lots of cams of all types to record the cops will yield a lot of actionable intelligence as well.

Stop breaking the law, you won't have to worry about police.

People like you who make comments like that truly are naive imbeciles

the_great_gatsby_37472.jpg

Police do not like being held accountable for their actions. For this reason, in many locals, cops and their unions fight against having to wear body cams. Oftentimes, cops who are required to wear cams, the cameras get turned off just prior to questionable acts (Officer involved in Monday shooting had body cam turned off) They don't like the idea of cops carrying their own malpractice insurance either. Personal responsibility is not something cops and their unions like.

officer turns off body cam - Google Search

Last edited:
Police do not like being held accountable for their actions. For this reason, in many locals, cops and their unions fight against having to wear body cams. Oftentimes, cops who are required to wear cams, the cameras get turned off just prior to questionable acts (Officer involved in Monday shooting had body cam turned off) They don't like the idea of cops carrying their own malpractice insurance either. Personal responsibility is not something cops and their unions like.

Wrong, corrupt police officers don't want to be held accountable. The other 90-some-percent who do the right thing every day, every year of their career want those bad apples removed because it makes everyone else look bad. People like you paint all cops to be bad, which makes our job more difficult.

Wrong, corrupt police officers don't want to be held accountable. The other 90-some-percent who do the right thing every day, every year of their career want those bad apples removed because it makes everyone else look bad. People like you paint all cops to be bad, which makes our job more difficult.
The cops I have known tend to claim that in most police forces the cops are busy trying to eliminate corruption but some forces have institutionalized corruption because the politicians they report to want a corrupt police force.

The cops I have known tend to claim that in most police forces the cops are busy trying to eliminate corruption but some forces have institutionalized corruption because the politicians they report to want a corrupt police force.

In some departments, sure. in that case the public needs to get rid of the politicians. A department will never overcome that because the chief will get fired if they don't do the bidding of the mayor.

Make up your mind. In reply to me, you claim 90% (haha) of cops are good. Then, in your next post, you admit there exists entire police departments that are corrupt.
And, no, there are no such thing as "good cops". You and I have been over this before.

Make up your mind. In reply to me, you claim 90% (haha) of cops are good. Then, in your next post, you admit there exists entire police departments that are corrupt.
And, no, there are no such thing as "good cops". You and I have been over this before.

Sure, and everyone in your profession is a pedophile.

And the numbers (FACTS) back me, not you. Sure, you can find examples and post them one at a time, while hundreds of thousands of cops deal with difficult, sometimes impossible situations and resolve them with no issues.

So go fuck yourself.

And the numbers (FACTS) back me, not you. Sure, you can find examples and post them one at a time, while hundreds of thousands of cops deal with difficult, sometimes impossible situations and resolve them with no issues.

So go fuck yourself.

"So go fuck yourself."
Let me guess - you're one of the "good cops", right? And that's how you talk to people who disagree with your profession? Bet you're a real doozy to deal with in your costume.

Answer me these questions "good cop": If you "good cops" (the 90%) " who do the right thing every day, every year of their career want those bad apples removed..." why aren't you busting them? Why are you letting them run rogue, knowing they are running rogue? Why aren't you telling them to "go fuck yourself" as you clamp the cuffs on them and throw them in a cage? If 10% of cops are bad (by your estimate) and there are roughly seven million cops in the U.S., that would mean there are roughly 700,000 bad cops roaming the streets. And you, as a "good cop", are allowing them to roam the streets and abuse people. Why?

Again, there are NO good cops. A "good cop" would be busting bad cops, not ticketing granny for not wearing a seat belt.

So go fuck yourself.

"So go fuck yourself."
Let me guess - you're one of the "good cops", right? And that's how you talk to people who disagree with your profession? Bet you're a real doozy to deal with in your costume.

Answer me these questions "good cop": If you "good cops" (the 90%) " who do the right thing every day, every year of their career want those bad apples removed..." why aren't you busting them? Why are you letting them run rogue, knowing they are running rogue? Why aren't you telling them to "go fuck yourself" as you clamp the cuffs on them and throw them in a cage? If 10% of cops are bad (by your estimate) and there are roughly seven million cops in the U.S., that would mean there are roughly 700,000 bad cops roaming the streets. And you, as a "good cop", are allowing them to roam the streets and abuse people. Why?

Again, there are NO good cops. A "good cop" would be busting bad cops, not ticketing granny for not wearing a seat belt.

You have no idea what we do. And this goes a little beyond "disagreeing with my profession." You are essentially calling me an evil, corrupt person. You have never met me. So yes, you can go fuck yourself. That's the only type of language someone like you understands.

You hate cops. Fine. I hate you back. So continue spending all your free time scouring the internet for corrupt cops instead of worrying about your own life, which is probably a train wreck. How do I know that? Because people with so much hate towards a group of people they don't even know (cops, blacks, gays, etc) are a mess themselves, that's why they have to find someone else to hate. Because they suck.

So go fuck yourself.

"So go fuck yourself."

You have no idea what we do. And this goes a little beyond "disagreeing with my profession." You are essentially calling me an evil, corrupt person. You have never met me. So yes, you can go fuck yourself. That's the only type of language someone like you understands.

You hate cops. Fine. I hate you back. So continue spending all your free time scouring the internet for corrupt cops instead of worrying about your own life, which is probably a train wreck. How do I know that? Because people with so much hate towards a group of people they don't even know (cops, blacks, gays, etc) are a mess themselves, that's why they have to find someone else to hate. Because they suck.

"You are essentially calling me an evil, corrupt person."
And that you are, even if you don't/refuse to see it. Your job consists of extorting money from people (at the point of a gun) by ticketing and arresting otherwise innocent people for violating arbitrary laws. Your job dictates that you bully good people and you like it. And you like it because you like the power of being a bully and you are scared to death to live as an honest man. If you weren't a scared little coward on the inside, you'd be busting the bad cops. Maybe you are one of the bad cops? Is that what it is? If you rat out your "brothers in blue", will they be ratting you out too?

"I hate you back."
Awww, you're breaking my cold, cold heart here.

There are two reasons you wont bust the "bad cops":
1. You are one.
2. You're afraid of this:
Here's What Happens to Good Cops When They Stand up to Bad Cops

The 90% of good ones cover for the bad ones.

Why do good cops excuse misdeeds of bad ones? (Opinion) - CNN.com

The 90% of good ones cover for the bad ones.

Why do good cops excuse misdeeds of bad ones? (Opinion) - CNN.com

90% of people who dislike cops are criminals.

There is a stat as valuable as the one you gave.

Forum List

Back