how to explain gay rights to an idiot

The way syphilis did with heterosexuals, amiright?

That shit killed millions more straight people than AIDS has killed gays.

We can dream you know. Go AIDS!

I appreciate it when people are at least honest about their motives behind their position on an issue instead of using cowardly illogic to conceal them.

No problem Pal. I cheerfully post exactly what I am thinking. As far as gay marriage goes it's an abomination just like gays. And I'm still pissed about them bastards trying to ruin rainbows for all of us!

"same sex marriage" is an invention, not an equal "protection".........

Marriage in itself is an invention. And inventions are constantly undergoing improvement.

And the legal benefits given to married people is an entirely man-made construct. It is precisely the withholding of this construct from some people purely for "ick factor" reasons which is unconstitutional.

Homosexuals arent interested in equal rights, equal protections but equal PERCEPTIONS

Civil unions can have such a stigma attached.............

So, lets redefine marriage for their sake......lol

Homosexuals arent interested in equal rights, equal protections but equal PERCEPTIONS

Civil unions can have such a stigma attached.............

So, lets redefine marriage for their sake......lol

Homosexuals are interested in getting the same benefits from the state and federal governements when they get married. I don't see any redefinition of marriage.

Actually, there is nothing wrong with all of the above.

Perceiving homosexuals as our equals is not a bad thing. We SHOULD perceive them that way.

Forum List

Back