How to destroy a conservative party, by the GOP geniuses at Turning Point USA

What's the point of having a seat occupied by a RINO?
None. This civil war has been brewing in the Republican party for a decade because the American people are fed up with Washington's BS. The Dem party is too corrupt so the people are trying to get control in the Rep party. They send Republican reps to Washington and the RINO's just throw in with the Democrats.

Dem politicians meanwhile are freaking out over the damage their own idiot policies have done. They just hit the border wall PANIC BUTTON on illegals which is stunning. Interest rates and inflation, all the actual issues Dems need to win over voters, they are getting crushed.

TPU is far right organization that essentially exists to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and they have made it their mission to destroy anyone in the Republican Party who does not. Their current target is Arizona Congressman Juan Ciscomani. Ciscomani is the quintessential example of the immigrant success story. He was finally naturalized in 2022 and ran for the newly drawn 6th district that makes up the southeast corner of Arizona and barely squeaked by while the most of the Republican Party in Arizona was getting spanked. He is exactly the type of Republican that can appeal statewide and bring more Hispanic voters into the fold. So, what is TPU's reaction? RINO! Get him out of here! Primary him with a Trump loyalist so the seat can be lost to the Democratic Party!

Recognizing what is happening in the state party, longtime Republican strategist Mike Noble tweeted, “Ciscomani is arguably the best the AZ GOP has on the bench for a future statewide candidate who can actually win in the General Election, and yet, some Republicans want to primary him? This is the insanity that is the @AZGOP.”

TPUSA is popular with the Nazis who attend their events.

I still don't entirely understand what makes somebody a RINO, so I don't know. I understand the acronym and that's about it. Is anybody not with Trump a RINO?
What we have here, is a battle between neo-conservatives, and paleo-conservatives, and it dates back to Goldwater.

Here are two posts I have made on the issue if you are really curious.

America first: paleoconservatism and the ideological struggle for the American right​

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13569317.2020.1699717
" . . .Although relatively unknown in the mainstream media, this anti-establishment strain of radical conservatism has provided intellectual ammunition to a wide range of agents and ideological forces challenging the prevailing liberal order nationally and internationally, positions that have at different times resonated with political movements including the Tea Party, the Alt-Right and Trumpism. The analysis begins with an exposition of the paleoconservative critique of contemporary liberal democracy and global liberal governance, in the context of the transformation of the American right and the ideological contest with neoconservatism since the early 1980s. We then move on to examine the neo-nationalist agenda championed by paleoconservative intellectuals in response to the perceived consequences of multiculturalism, neoliberal globalization and internationalist foreign policies, revealing an intellectual project far more substantive, complex and encompassing than its frequent reduction to ‘populism’ allows. For what is at stake in this politics is not only the democratic gains of the twentieth century, but also the political terrain upon which our dominant conceptions of the political are being re-amalgamated and represented into new struggles over the meaning and future of human co-existence under conditions of globalization."

TPU is far right organization that essentially exists to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and they have made it their mission to destroy anyone in the Republican Party who does not. Their current target is Arizona Congressman Juan Ciscomani. Ciscomani is the quintessential example of the immigrant success story. He was finally naturalized in 2022 and ran for the newly drawn 6th district that makes up the southeast corner of Arizona and barely squeaked by while the most of the Republican Party in Arizona was getting spanked. He is exactly the type of Republican that can appeal statewide and bring more Hispanic voters into the fold. So, what is TPU's reaction? RINO! Get him out of here! Primary him with a Trump loyalist so the seat can be lost to the Democratic Party!

Recognizing what is happening in the state party, longtime Republican strategist Mike Noble tweeted, “Ciscomani is arguably the best the AZ GOP has on the bench for a future statewide candidate who can actually win in the General Election, and yet, some Republicans want to primary him? This is the insanity that is the @AZGOP.”

DTMB, what does "TPU" Stand for here? I looked it up in the dictionary, and it said TPU stands for "

www.abbreviations.com › TPUWhat does TPU stand for? - Abbreviations.com

Looking for the definition of TPU? Find out what is the full meaning of TPU on Abbreviations.com! 'Text Processing Utility' is one option

So is TPU a "Text Processing Utility?" If so , does that means it's using AI to win the next election, or is the DNC using AI as well? This is all so complex and seems more opinion that fact. I'm not getting this about a utility. "????" is me.

I think you're confused.

This is a battle between RINOs that have sold us out to the Democrats and normal Americans.

The Democrats are nothing but agents of chaos and sabotage.

Must be why all the chaos and sabotage has been coming from Cult 45

I still don't entirely understand what makes somebody a RINO, so I don't know. I understand the acronym and that's about it. Is anybody not with Trump a RINO?
He claims to be a Republican, but he walks like a Democrat, talks like a Democrat and votes like a Democrat.

The point is that the seat is not held by a democrat. Do you want the wild-ass progressives running the House again? You saw the wingnut that replaced Pelosi, right? I don't know this Ciscomani guy, is he actually just another democrat in disguise, or is a person that wants to cooperate and compromise to get something done? Those 2 things are not the same thing.

"Why can't all Republicans be JUUUUSSSTTT LIIIIKKKKEEE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

What's the point of having a seat occupied by a RINO?

A. You don't know what a RINO is. You just regurgitate that term to describe anyone who isn't part of your cult.

B. You need them to secure a majority and get your ideas through. This country is not a far-right country. Extremism won't give you a majority.

1696531096052.png

Forum List

Back