How to ACT human

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Watch "How to Act Human: James Lipton's Advice for Mitt Romney" Video at New York Magazine

This is very good, spot on but, essentially useless because Mitt is not human. He's a fraud.

David Letterman Shows Just How Out Of Touch Mitt Romney Is | Mediaite

Also spot on.

He will never be a Man Of The People. He will never work FOR Americans or America. It has nothing to do with being rich. Most of our presidents have been rich. Its simply that he is not a human being.

If he were to stop trying so hard to ACT like a human, maybe he'd be -

Naw, he's a robot and will always be a robot.

Watch "How to Act Human: James Lipton's Advice for Mitt Romney" Video at New York Magazine

This is very good, spot on but, essentially useless because Mitt is not human. He's a fraud.

Also spot on.

He will never be a Man Of The People. He will never work FOR Americans or America. It has nothing to do with being rich. Most of our presidents have been rich. Its simply that he is not a human being.

Worth the time to watch it, but I almost didn't.

As you probably already know, I'm no fan of Romney's so I suspect those who are will take exception to the advice presented and call Mr. Lipton just about every dirty name in the book.

Oh well, this nation is doomed to shitty leadership for at least the next four years regardless of who wins the election. Not much we will be able to do about that. /shrug

Immie

Also spot on.

I see that you watching a video about "acting human" certainly didn't do you any good.

On second thought, ignorance, jealousy, naivete, envy, hypocrisy, irresponsibility, dishonesty, and moral bankruptcy are ALL "human" traits (unfortunately for you).

So, you are indeed a "human". Congratulations!

It was like watching a vampire describe another person from a really "Hollywood" perspective. The guy probably never had a beer with other guys and heard how bizzare some guys can laugh, and/or what they actually think is humorous. The vamp was not amused...I'd rather have a beer with Mitt.

Interesting to watch, I dono if that guy is an Obama fan but it could easily be done to Obama as well. The sad part is it was posted by such a partisan person on these boards it will only be viewed as a partisan attack and as I just did I feel like I need balance, an honest look at Obama.

Sadly we have come to a point where if I let it go and in this case just say “Haha Mitt, he got you good,” I’m left feeling like I gave into or was trapped into a “Haha Mitt, he got you good… Obama is a common person and not a liar.”

It really sucks that it has come to this point and I think both sides suffer from it. Obama’s policies reflect Bush era policies so perfectly that it’s a wonder liberals can even stomach listening to Obama tell them once again why he had to sell his base out. Likewise, Mitt’s policies as Governor are so closely reflective of Obama’s policies as President, it’s a wonder Republicans have the balls to attack Obama on any given issue seeing as at one point it time Mitt full supported Obama’s policy and maybe even passed something very similar to it when he was Governor.

So, "Haha. he got you good Mitt." If fact he nailed Mitt pretty well, now I want to see him do Obama...

I responded before I watched the lettermen bullshit... Yeah, that guy is a known liberal who loves to hate Republicans.... Funny how Obama said something stupid and lettermen went after Mitt....

Forum List

Back