How the vote was stolen and details galore

Well, the way you put this, the group that produced Mules was rock bound stupid. If what you said is accurate, anybody seeing the movie would see what you claim. I saw it and do not have clue one why you are still misrepresenting the documentary.

The documentary was only representative of a small portion of what all happened over the ballots. For instance they were filmed at the drop boxes. Why were they operating as if it was a huge secret?

that showed NOTHING OF THE SORT.

where is the security video of any person dropping off ballots at two different locations or times, let alone twenty times according to their faulty, cell phone tracking.

I don't think you know what evidence is....?

Yes, you all were fooled by propaganda....first, you wanted to be fooled by it, and second you all have been bombarded with it, all kinds of proven bull shit, since trump lost the election 24/7 with new false claims .....you were primed, to believe 2000 mules, before you saw it! It's a form of brain washing....it's also why advertisers pay more money to run ads more frequently, 29 times a day, instead of 10, on how great their products are.... Constant repetitiveness works on our heads!

if I was solely in YOUR circle of media only, I'd likely be baffled by the right-wing constant bombardment of propaganda regarding the election being stolen too.

Last edited:

where is the security video of any person dropping off ballots at two different locations or times, let alone twenty times according to their faulty, cell phone tracking.

Yes, you all we're fooled by propaganda....first, you wanted to be fooled by it, and second you all have been bombarded with it, all kinds of proven bull shit, since trump lost the election 24/7 with new false claims .....you were primed, to believe 2000 mules, before you saw it! It's a form of brain washing....it's also why advertisers pay more money to run ads more frequently, 29 times a day, instead of 10, on how great their products are.... Constant repetitiveness works on our heads!

if I was solely in YOUR circle of media only, I'd likely be baffled by the right-wing constant bombardment of propaganda regarding the election being stolen too.
The brainwashing by advertisers has been happening for the past several years. Notice they blanketed the ads with blacks. I mean, this country is not 80 percent black.

Actually in my case, once you allow me to speak for myself that is, I had an open mind to the documentary. I spent years on discipline boards so know better than to flash to judgment as you clearly have.

Yes, you all were fooled by propaganda....first, you wanted to be fooled by it, and second you all have been bombarded with it, all kinds of proven bull shit, since trump lost the election 24/7 with new false claims .....you were primed, to believe 2000 mules, before you saw it! It's a form of brain washing....it's also why advertisers pay more money to run ads more frequently, 29 times a day, instead of 10, on how great their products are.... Constant repetitiveness works on our heads!

When the FBI tracks cell phones is their tracking faulty? They get convictions.

What video supports the claims?

There is video of dropping off multiple ballots by an individual, but in Georgia family could drop off other family's ballots. Georgia Secretary of State took the Mules video and was able to identify one of the so called mules and had him investigated, he dropped off something like 7 ballots, and the investigators found the 7 were all his relatives.

ALSO, 2000 mules claimed these mules went to drop boxes over and over and over and over again, claiming they were all dropping off ballots....

Yet....

there was not one single video clippage showing any person dropping off multiple ballots, more than ONCE.

Y'all have been conned! Once again!
One ballot one person not brought in by a supposed family members

Christina Bobb is a talented Lawyer who was part of the election process in 2020. She witnessed first hand the election and later was at the Capitol when the so called riot happened. She was an eye witness. She tells the true story of how the fraud of the election happened and more. She explains all of it in her book.

STEALING YOUR VOTE
Christina Bobb

View attachment 831026

How to make money, write fiction.

One ballot one person not brought in by a supposed family members
UNFORTUNATE for you, the Georgia and other State LAW, says otherwise.... Family can drop off your ballot.

my husband drops off my absentee ballot when he goes in to vote or on his way to work, for the past 20 years of voting. This will not and should not change.

I can understand strangers collecting ballots from neighborhoods, ballot harvesting.... being banned,

But family member drop off never should be.

UNFORTUNATE for you, the Georgia and other State LAW, says otherwise.... Family can drop off your ballot.

my husband drops off my absentee ballot when he goes in to vote or on his way to work, for the past 20 years of voting. This will not and should not change.

I can understand strangers collecting ballots from neighborhoods, ballot harvesting.... being banned,

But family member drop off never should be.
Actually your wrong
But is ballot harvesting legal in Georgia? Short answer: It is not.

Robert Epstein has been monitoring Google and other platforms. His interview on Jimmy Dore is most interesting regarding stolen elections and manipulation of the public perception.

Robert Epstein has been monitoring Google and other platforms. His interview on Jimmy Dore is most interesting regarding stolen elections and manipulation of the public perception.

Back in 2022
Howie Carr: It’s buyer’s remorse over Joe Biden
And the numbers are growing

Forum List

Back