How The GOP Plans To Crush The Tea Party Revolt

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Don't we have a representative form of government? Don't we elect politicians to support OUR views? As I have no choice in Nevada, I registered as a Republic instead of the Independent I feel myself to be. But now that the GOP powers-to-be are taking this approach, how can I continue to even remain registered GOP?

Thanks to Blooger Gunny and his link to the Free Republic, I came across this article. How The GOP Plans To Crush The Tea Party Revolt

I still don't understand the vitriol against the Tea Party. Heck, it's not even a political party. A bunch of common Americans get together to try to voice their views and both the left and right go out of their gourds trying to squash them. Is that was this nation has turned into?

:cool:

The "tea party" can't be crushed or defeated, it's an idea.

yep and the more the Gop comes on the attack, more people will join the Tea Party and fight back against this entrenched corrupted Bastards club in both parties

There is very little difference between the GOP and the DNC any more. The only alternative choice is the Tea Party.

that's why they must be destroyed...and both parties along with this shameful Pravda media will gladly help them spread the lies, hate about the millions of people in Tea Party

that the gop is coming out on the attack is a good thing

they realized we MEAN BUSINESS and plan to put them out a job they continue on this liberal/progressive agenda and Ignoring the people the they Represent

Last edited:
The "Taxed Enough Already" movement represents Americans that are paying the bills and believe in the Bill of Rights/Constitution, they certainly deserve a voice. I find it un-American and extremely weird to lie about and persecute that voice.

Last edited:
The "Taxed Enough Already" movement represents Americans that are paying the bills and believe in the Bill of Rights/Constitution, they certainly deserve a voice. I find it un-American and extremely weird to stifle that voice.

yep, have you ever seen our government come out and try to squash the people in this country?

people better wake

We will continue to grow, and gain converts, if we have a consistent and integrated message of liberty. The problem with the major political parties is their hypocrisy.

Don't we have a representative form of government? Don't we elect politicians to support OUR views? As I have no choice in Nevada, I registered as a Republic instead of the Independent I feel myself to be. But now that the GOP powers-to-be are taking this approach, how can I continue to even remain registered GOP?

Thanks to Blooger Gunny and his link to the Free Republic, I came across this article. How The GOP Plans To Crush The Tea Party Revolt

I still don't understand the vitriol against the Tea Party. Heck, it's not even a political party. A bunch of common Americans get together to try to voice their views and both the left and right go out of their gourds trying to squash them. Is that was this nation has turned into?

:cool:

After years of being a Republican I finally quit the Party it has become (Democrats in sheep's clothing). I'm now registered in the Libertarian Party as well as the Constitution Party. I will support any candidate that desires to uphold the Constitution and who puts America before special interest groups like any country in the Middle East. I support most of the Tea Party ladies and gents.

Just know that you aren't alone. I think a lot of Dems are becoming disenchanted with their Party as well (considering the fact that Obama is just an extension of the Bush era). He's all about more big government; spy programs; drone attacks; endless wars; lying to the American public; etc., etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back