How sad that our founders figured it out over 230 years ago and we still haven't yet

I must respectfully disagree here. I am not "brothers" with anti-constitutional, pro-communist assholes that want to destroy the United States.

Do you truly think that any citizen would KNOWINGLY sell his brothers and sisters into slavery?

HERE? In America?

We HAVE to find a way to agree.
We just HAVE to.

None of us/US could bear the fallout if we don't.

And you know what?

HERE's the Beginning Of The End Of The Bullshit :

What do YOU want?
Out of life?
From your time spent in classrooms?
In the way of compensation for your labor?

WE get to say.

Somehow, that was lost in some R -vs- D confabulation.

EVERY ONE of us could WRITE IN a vote;
each of us could make a call, send a fax, email, snail mail
OUR DEMANDS and our requirements regarding our employees,
for that is ALL that they are.

If all of us/US stops paying?
They're outta there; they've got assets to try to rush off and protect.

The concept of local oversight of local affairs is great. However, as many in these threads often insist, this country is a republic, not a direct democracy, so minorities are protected. When it was seen that 'local' meant 'segregated', something had to be done. Any such action is unfortunate, but what is more unfortunate is that 'local' didn't work because 'locals' weren't good 'republicans'.

But they don't protect us when we go to their countries. One way street pisses me off. We're the only ones that care about everyone no matter what and get hated for it.

Last edited:
Anyone want to try and define republic as used in the constitution? Not Franklin's words to Mrs. Putnam but in the constitution, article four, section four? What did the framers mean with the word Republic? Who decides if a state has a republican form of government?

Forum List

Back