How our economic system works

The ruling class constitutes all those engaged in the power trade.

and the ruling class somehow rips off the taxpayer despite the fact that the ruling class pays all the taxes and authorizes all the entitlements to the non-ruling class non taxpayers!!! isn't learning fun??

and the ruling class somehow rips off the taxpayer despite the fact that the ruling class pays all the taxes and authorizes all the entitlements to the non-ruling class non taxpayers!!!

False. The ruling class does not pay all the taxes, and all the "entitlements" are dependency and public support schemes.

isn't learning fun??

Yes, so try and listen.

for 3rd time why so afraid to tell us who the ruling class is exactly????

If you want me to name them explicitly, I would have to run through a list with millions of names.

I can elaborate on what I initially told you (anyone that engages in the power trade). Politicians, cronyists, street gangs, mafias, elements of the aristocracy, ect.

If you want me to name them explicitly, I would have to run through a list with millions of names.

I can elaborate on what I initially told you (anyone that engages in the power trade). Politicians, cronyists, street gangs, mafias, elements of the aristocracy, ect.

and what problem do you have with these people from what you call the ruling Class????

and what problem do you have with these people????

I could go on forever, but here are the highlights.

1.The exercise of power corrupts humanity and desecrates the land.

2. The cycle of violence that the ruling class perpetuates destines humanity to endless conflict and chaos.

3. The ruling class marginalizes and devalues human individuals to collectivist slaves.

4. The politics of power negatively impact human prosperity and growth.

and what problem do you have with these people????

I could go on forever, but here are the highlights.

1.The exercise of power corrupts humanity and desecrates the land.

2. The cycle of violence that the ruling class perpetuates destines humanity to endless conflict and chaos.

3. The ruling class marginalizes and devalues human individuals to collectivist slaves.

4. The politics of power negatively impact human prosperity and growth.

so you're a conservative/libertarian who wants to cut off the ruling classes' access to the taxpayer's funds???????????

Forum List

Back