How Obama got elected

May 12, 2011
SoCal
Old clip, but it sure explains a lot about what we are going through now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8&feature=related]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

LMAO. Continue to try and minimalize this in pseudo racist tones.

Obama ran one of the most effective grass roots campaigns in modern history, with boots on the ground in every neighborhood. My wife isn't especially political, but she went door to door for him. He inspired people.

Contrast that with Bush's abysmal popularity rating and McPalin and it's not hard to see why a black guy with an islamic name beat an old guard politician solidly.

Obama inspired virtually every American ages 14-25. This was reflected in the "cell phone phenomenum":

John Wihbey: The Cell Phone Polling Gap: An Artificially "Close" Race?

More bad news for you guys: Those 14-17 year olds will all be voting in the next election.

• Banned

Obama ran one of the most effective grass roots campaigns in modern history, with boots on the ground in every neighborhood. My wife isn't especially political, but she went door to door for him. He inspired people.

Contrast that with Bush's abysmal popularity rating and McPalin and it's not hard to see why a black guy with an islamic name beat an old guard politician solidly.

Obama inspired virtually every American ages 14-25. This was reflected in the "cell phone phenomenum":

More bad news for you guys: Those 14-17 year olds will all be voting in the next election.

Which one of these morons are you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8&feature=related]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

I didn't realize I was dealing with an intellectual heavyweight here....

BTW, are you wearing ass-less chaps? I didn't realize they had a lot of Cowboys out in Southern California. Are you all hat?

Last edited:
  • Banned

BTW, are you wearing ass-less chaps? I didn't realize they had a lot of Cowboys out in Southern California. Are you all hat?

You did not realize California is one of the top agriculture, beef productiion and dairy production states in the country? Figures...

Check out the Tejon Ranch located just north of L.A. It is the oldest working ranch in California. They currently run cattle on 195,000 acres. Also look up the California dairies and growers. This is an ag state.

See what we are dealing with here folks. Morons

I think they only call them ass-less chaps in your gay bars. Real men call them what they are..."chinks"

Here are a few of my cows...
l_f4068f5db74bd19aec879ac6af29c5a2.jpg

The only cow you have is the fat one you are married too I'm sure. You know the one that voted and does not know shit about politics. You will need the 14 - 17 year olds in 2012. They have not learned enough to know better.

Last edited:

Which one of these fucktards is you?..

[youtube]ht8PmEjxUfg[/youtube]​

Wow

I guess that is what passes as a scientific survey for conservatives

Breitbart and O'Keefe would be proud

You did not realize California is one of the top agriculture, beef productiion and dairy production states in the country? Figures...

Check out the Tejon Ranch located just north of L.A. It is the oldest working ranch in California. They currently run cattle on 195,000 acres. Also look up the California dairies and growers. This is an ag state.

See what we are dealing with here folks. Morons

I think they only call them ass-less chaps in your gay bars. Real men call them what they are..."chinks"

Here are a few of my cows...
l_f4068f5db74bd19aec879ac6af29c5a2.jpg

The only cow you have is the fat one you are married too I'm sure. You know the one that voted and does not know shit about politics. You will need the 14 - 17 year olds in 2012. They have not learned enough to know better.

You should worm your cattle. That bull looks gaunt.

Hmm..

Hillbilly intellectuals..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs]YouTube - Patriotic drunk rednecks[/ame]

Hmm..

YouTube - Patriotic drunk rednecks

So you are comparing what some Drunk Red Necks said, to what a Bunch of Obama supporters knew about the Issues as they stood in line to vote?

Funny.

This Video shows just how uninformed many people Who voted for Obama were. That is because A. Obama ran an exceptional Campaign, B. McCain and the Republicans Ran an Exceptionally Bad Campaign, and C. the Press failed to do their jobs, and inform people like the ones in this video about their candidate and the competition.

All these idiots heard was, Tax the rich, Spread the wealth, and Hope and change. Wooohooo

Hmm..

So you are comparing what some Drunk Red Necks said, to what a Bunch of Obama supporters knew about the Issues as they stood in line to vote?

Funny.

This Video shows just how uninformed many people Who voted for Obama were. That is because A. Obama ran an exceptional Campaign, B. McCain and the Republicans Ran an Exceptionally Bad Campaign, and C. the Press failed to do their jobs, and inform people like the ones in this video about their candidate and the competition.

All these idiots heard was, Tax the rich, Spread the wealth, and Hope and change. Wooohooo

Oh please.

I posted a ridiculous video to demonstrate that..yeah..given enough time and patience you can find people with some outlandish views. These are outliers and in no way represent the way the majority of people think.

But hey..you want to do the Partisan I-Hate-Obama thing..be my guest.

Hmm..

Funny.

[youtube]lUPMjC9mq5Y[/youtube]​

Like Sallow said, you can find idiots in any group of people. Welcome to America.. :thup:.

When the media is totally on your side including hollywood and every other source of information you could get Joe Stalin elected. Anything is possible once you get elected including telling the American public that the US Chamber of Commerce is a subversive organization and appointing a communist to the green jobs board. Failed expensive boondoggles like the joke "cash for clunkers" and even appeals court decisions can be ignored when the liberal media is in your back pocket.

Its only going to get worse the closer we get to 2012.. These type threads are going to gwet way out of hand.

Forum List

Back