How Obama Compares - Historic Presidential Approval Ratings

Bwahahahaha.....you are delusional....aside from inane!

care to put your money where your mouth is? Say a wager of 5K?

You wouldn't want to bet your whole worth, would you.....I'd be terribly guilty of making you homeless, besides, I don't bet.....but you probably wouldn't pay up anyway.

5K is an amount that I can easily put at risk, How about you? But if you are worried about me, I will put your money and mine in an account until after the election. PM me and I will tell you where to send it. Trust me "if you like your plan you can keep it"
You are so full of shit. You are broke and we know it. You are just a blowhard

I will offer you the same bet. $5K that the GOP takes the WH and holds both houses of congress in 2016. Are you up for it? or are you all talk like most libtards?
Anyone who uses the term 'libtards' isn't even worth considering intellectually, or in any other way. You're broke: it's extremely obvious. Only a broke trailer park dope would put up money over the internet. LOL

yes, wytchey posted the chart, and she is correct. obozo had the highest low and the lowest high. All that says is that over time the people have not changed their opinions of him very much.

Having the media in your pocket is certainly a factor in how those 1200 people rated him.

It means nothing, but get all worked up over it if it helps you forget what a massive failure obama has been.

The polling methods were the same for all the presidents so you pointing out your ignorance of polling has no bearing on the results.

Everytime President Obama's rating has gone down, it's a media circus...but when it goes up, not a peep from the "liberal media". What the opening thread and chart pointed out is that he hasn't fallen anywhere near the historic lows of some past presidents and yet the media storyline is always "Obama's failing numbers".

come on wytchey, you are smarter than that. Polling is a game. designed to influence opinion, not to report on it.

Deflection makes you look pathetic........:dig:

my comment was directed to seawytch, not you. At least she has the ability to think rationally on some subjects, unlike you.

Doesn't matter who you were talking to....you made a mistake, tried to claim I did and now you are deflecting.

no, the mistake was yours. the chart shows the highs and lows of each president and the date that the high or low occured. obama has the lowest high point of any president on the chart.

Now, go back to the OP, read it carefully, look at the chart, think. and then come back and apologize.

The "liberal media" loves to seize on stories of a falling Obama approval rating (and completely ignore it when his approval goes up) but with only two years left in his 2nd term, President Obama is on his way to have one of the highest lows...3rd behind Kennedy and Eisenhower.

president%20approval%20ratings.png
LOL, so you just posted that Obama has the lowest high of any President since WWII and that was his ... wait for it ... first month in office. Wow, great argument...

:beer:

The "liberal media" loves to seize on stories of a falling Obama approval rating (and completely ignore it when his approval goes up) but with only two years left in his 2nd term, President Obama is on his way to have one of the highest lows...3rd behind Kennedy and Eisenhower.

LOL, so you just posted that Obama has the lowest high of any President since WWII and that was his ... wait for it ... first month in office. Wow, great argument...

Are you ignorant or have you been in a coma? Obama has been president since 2009.....(the rating is as of Jan 11, 2015.......that hardly makes it "one month"!......:eek:

more liberal ignorance on display, you don't even know how to read the chart. He said the "lowest high". Obozo had his high point at 64. the lowest high of any president on the chart.

Idiot....he has had one of the "highest lows" than GW Bush, GHW Bush, Reagan, and Ford..........and you're the idiot, if he had the "lowest high" on his first month.....that would only be because Bush had put the country in the toilet and it's pretty hard to recover in one month. Geez!

Read it again idiot......this is what the OP said:

"President Obama is on his way to have one of the highest lows" - so, no only can you not read.....you can't read the chart...........:eek:

We can't read the chart because we picked a different data point on the chart than the op did?

BTW, W's been gone for over six years, and you blame after over six years Obama's personal rating on W? LOL

:beer:

Are you ignorant or have you been in a coma? Obama has been president since 2009.....(the rating is as of Jan 11, 2015.......that hardly makes it "one month"!......:eek:

more liberal ignorance on display, you don't even know how to read the chart. He said the "lowest high". Obozo had his high point at 64. the lowest high of any president on the chart.

Idiot....he has had one of the "highest lows" than GW Bush, GHW Bush, Reagan, and Ford..........and you're the idiot, if he had the "lowest high" on his first month.....that would only be because Bush had put the country in the toilet and it's pretty hard to recover in one month. Geez!

Read it again idiot......this is what the OP said:

"President Obama is on his way to have one of the highest lows" - so, no only can you not read.....you can't read the chart...........:eek:

We can't read the chart because we picked a different data point on the chart than the op did?
The OP was pointing out the "highest low" - not the "lowest high" (like you quoted) so you were misquoting the OP to begin with. Cons have been whining that Obama has been doing so bad and his ratings have been so low.........so to see it on a chart must be too much for you all......had to comment on his "low high" which, by the way, was only a little bit lower than Reagan.....and Reagan's was way lower than Carter's!

BTW, W's been gone for over six years, and you blame after over six years Obama's personal rating on W? LOL
When Obama got his "low high" he had only been in office "one month" as you pointed out.........hardly six years since Bush had put the country in the toilet. You all really hate when Bush is brought up.........deal with it, he's one of the worst, will be remembered as one of the worst and little can ever change that.

KNOCK IT OFF with the insults and GET BACK ON TOPIC.
That goes for BOTH sides...those who violate the rules any further after this warning WILL be banned from the thread.
END OF.

Here is another fun comparison:

2h7jsdt.gif

Barack Obama's "approval ratings" don't mean much to me as a barometer of his Presidency simply because he's been such a polarizing figure. The people that loved him continued to do so no matter how badly he handled things. The people that hate him continue to do so no matter how well he handles things. I suspect that twenty years from now that won't have changed.

Soon the historians will rate and that will go into the history books. Historians see things somewhat differently than the population at large. and are more aware of the help or hindrance of Congress and other world events to the president's program.
In the last historian rating, historians rated the presidents on 20 presidential factors such as economics and intelligence. The ratings do change somewhat as new evidence, or new presidents are added to the list. When historians are asked for their own political persuasion, liberal or conservative, they still are pretty close in their ratings. Obama will be the 44th. president rated and I predict 17th. best.

couple of points
1. congress is made up of both parties
2. you made the case for term limits
Term limits won't do dick. One bought-and-paid-for politician will be replaced with another. A red politician will be replaced by a red politician. A blue politician will be replaced by a blue politician.

Same puppets, different heads.

We hate all the other corrupt assholes in Congress and all their pork spending, but we love our corrupt asshole because he brings home the bacon.

The same is true for Presidents. We hate the other guy for his wasteful spending, but love our guy for all the promises he makes that will cost another metric ton of borrowing.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

The problem isn't the politicians. The problem is us. A politician is just giving us exactly what we want.

We get the government and the debt we deserve.

couple of points
1. congress is made up of both parties
2. you made the case for term limits
Term limits won't do dick. One bought-and-paid-for politician will be replaced with another. A red politician will be replaced by a red politician. A blue politician will be replaced by a blue politician.

Same puppets, different heads.

whats your solution?

We hate all the other corrupt assholes in Congress and all their pork spending, but we love our corrupt asshole because he brings home the bacon.

The same is true for Presidents. We hate the other guy for his wasteful spending, but love our guy for all the promises he makes that will cost another metric ton of borrowing.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

not here. we kicked Mary Landrieu out and she had been bringing home the bacon for years. Problem was that she sold us out for her vote on obozocare.

Forum List

Back