How Much Longer is Liberal “White Guilt”Going to be Allowed to =Violence Against Whites?

[
How can you live together when no matter how stupid or violent one race is...it gets excused by intellectual and media spineless cowards?

If you look closely, you'll see that there are plenty of smart and peaceful black people who work hard at honest trades. Just as there are plenty of smart and hard working Hispanics.

Stupidity and violence don't track to skin color, they track to culture. As people move left, they become stupid and violent. Our vile and shameful media is waging a propaganda war on America. Sure, they fan the flames of violent racism, but they fan the flames of ANYTHING that will divide Americans an pit us one against another. The goal of CNN isn't to make black people the rulers of whites, the goal of CNN is to end the United States Constitution and establish a Marxist dictatorship similar to that of Venezuela. Race is just one of a thousand wedges that the Stalinist fucks in the media drive in to destroy the unity of the nation.
There are far more bad black people in this country than good ones, and even some of those supposedly “good” black people have ulterior motives that will end up throwing white people under the bus(just like in South Africa, and every majority black city in this country).

The left’s agenda is starting to be derailed by pure unadulterated hatred for white people.

[
How can you live together when no matter how stupid or violent one race is...it gets excused by intellectual and media spineless cowards?

If you look closely, you'll see that there are plenty of smart and peaceful black people who work hard at honest trades. Just as there are plenty of smart and hard working Hispanics.

Stupidity and violence don't track to skin color, they track to culture. As people move left, they become stupid and violent. Our vile and shameful media is waging a propaganda war on America. Sure, they fan the flames of violent racism, but they fan the flames of ANYTHING that will divide Americans an pit us one against another. The goal of CNN isn't to make black people the rulers of whites, the goal of CNN is to end the United States Constitution and establish a Marxist dictatorship similar to that of Venezuela. Race is just one of a thousand wedges that the Stalinist fucks in the media drive in to destroy the unity of the nation.
Outstanding, and spot on.

[

There are far more bad black people in this country than good ones, and even some of those supposedly “good” black people have ulterior motives that will end up throwing white people under the bus(just like in South Africa, and every majority black city in this country).

The left’s agenda is starting to be derailed by pure unadulterated hatred for white people.
The hatred for whites is definitely out of the box now. I mean they actually say it themselves over and over again (the racist one's who do this). That CNN's Don Lemmon is definitely a racist in my opinion.

The liberal news media wont report it, the university and college system won’t discuss it, and American schools are chickenshit to to take a stand. Black on white violence is OK. Blacks are victims, and white people should take all the derogatory curse words, and violence at them. There are no victims in the United States of America in 2018. Just crybabies who are a campaign slogan for the Democratic Party. Democrats pray on weak minded whites. Especially white college graduates who are brainwashed into feeling guilty that they are successful.
Jesse Jackson on white boy bus beating: ‘It’s hard to make a comparison’
Are you saying you beat yourself because of white guilt?

The liberal news media wont report it, the university and college system won’t discuss it, and American schools are chickenshit to to take a stand. Black on white violence is OK. Blacks are victims, and white people should take all the derogatory curse words, and violence at them. There are no victims in the United States of America in 2018. Just crybabies who are a campaign slogan for the Democratic Party. Democrats pray on weak minded whites. Especially white college graduates who are brainwashed into feeling guilty that they are successful.
Plenty of people do.

Plenty of people do.
What a nasty habit.

Not for too much longer. A few decades at most, then it won't be a problem.
Meaning what ??? The whites won't have enough political power to resist any longer ??? Do tell...
You'll all have been replaced by then
Your wildest dreams eh ?? Gonna be your worst nightmare when you awake then, because whites will never be stripped of their power in this country. The attempts by your ilk will be made, but whites aren't as stupid as the leftist wish they were.
Percent-of-US-Population-Who-is-White-Married-Christian-by-Year.jpg

Why vote for straight ticket republican in one chart.

The hatred for whites is definitely out of the box now. I mean they actually say it themselves over and over again (the racist one's who do this). That CNN's Don Lemmon is definitely a racist in my opinion.

Don Lemon is the David Duke of the airwaves. and the democrats love him.

Lemon has an audience that sometimes tops 40 viewers.

Plenty of people do.
What a nasty habit.
That is what being a white Democrat is all about.

Plenty of people do.
What a nasty habit.
That is what being a white Democrat is all about.
Always scraping the barnacles off the diny?

Meaning what ??? The whites won't have enough political power to resist any longer ??? Do tell...
the ones with the brains will always be in charge--and that would be whites
plus blacks are murdering blacks at high rates
incarcerated at high rates
etc
graduation rates:
figure-coi-2.png

etc
figure-coi-2.png
The white elites are giving their power to non-whites.

Don’t be fooled.

The white people with actual brains are being ostracized and frozen out of the system.

etc
figure-coi-2.png
The white elites are giving their power to non-whites.

Don’t be fooled.

The white people with actual brains are being ostracized and frozen out of the system.
we got Trump and Kavanaugh in though

How Much Longer is Liberal “White Guilt”Going to be Allowed to =Violence Against Whites?

Didn't the OP hear Hillary and Pelosi? Until the Democrats take back power.....

What is this "white guilt" thing about? My roots are European, but I'm an American. There is no "violence against whites." Eleven people were killed ten days ago for the crime of following the Jewish religion and praying. Two people were killed on Friday for the crime of being female. When someone is targeted for being who they are, no matter what color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, we STAND UP!

What is this "white guilt" thing about? My roots are European, but I'm an American. There is no "violence against whites." Eleven people were killed ten days ago for the crime of following the Jewish religion and praying. Two people were killed on Friday for the crime of being female. When someone is targeted for being who they are, no matter what color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, we STAND UP!
You don’t have a clue what is going on.

So tell me "what is going on" that I don't know about. We've got white trash in the Oval Office and the VP slot. People are getting killed. The U.S. now quits treaties, loves Russians, hates women and people of color, loves trade wars, and wrecks the environment we live in. So what don't I know?

So tell me "what is going on" that I don't know about. We've got white trash in the Oval Office and the VP slot. People are getting killed. The U.S. now quits treaties, loves Russians, hates women and people of color, loves trade wars, and wrecks the environment we live in. So what don't I know?
And your brainwashing was a sucess.

How so? You refer to "brainwashing," but you never have provided any proof. You have never, ever provided any answers for the republicans actions against Americans. No transparency. No accountability. I could write forever about things like infrastructure, destruction of the environment, the quitting of international treaties, the insults of people of color and LGBTs, trade wars, etc., where there has been no accountability whatsoever. But I don't have to waste my time and typing.

Look at the GOP record on any issue of importance to female Americans. Dealbreaker. The GOP flunked, and never even extended decent negotiation. So don't cry now that I voted the straight Democratic ticket this morning. This record warranted it. You folks chose whose bed you wanted to lie in, particularly you guys who think that you are heteros but who can't stand up for women and cannot protect our liberty.

How so? You refer to "brainwashing," but you never have provided any proof. You have never, ever provided any answers for the republicans actions against Americans. No transparency. No accountability. I could write forever about things like infrastructure, destruction of the environment, the quitting of international treaties, the insults of people of color and LGBTs, trade wars, etc., where there has been no accountability whatsoever. But I don't have to waste my time and typing.

Look at the GOP record on any issue of importance to female Americans. Dealbreaker. The GOP flunked, and never even extended decent negotiation. So don't cry now that I voted the straight Democratic ticket this morning. This record warranted it. You folks chose whose bed you wanted to lie in, particularly you guys who think that you are heteros but who can't stand up for women and cannot protect our liberty.
If you don't know you're brainwashed, then get help fast is all I can say.

Spinning the issues is a great sign of your condition getting worse and worse. Drowning in your own misery won't help you get better anytime soon. Trying to drown others around you isn't a good thing either, so pull yourself to shore (back to reality) somehow if you can, but it's doubtful.

Forum List

Back