How much have we affected our environment?

Polluting the oceans, overpopulating the planet, too much cattle and cattle farming, deforestation etc. are issues that could and should be managed much better. Unfortunately, Liberals make everything about "climate change" so they can turn environmental issues into a global power grab or fatten their own pockets like Al Gore did.

If they would quit harping on the climate change canard and focus on the individual issues that we could and should manage better, then the world becomes more sustainable and will be a better place.

I personally have made a huge impact on my environment ... gave up a lot of weekends to do it...

lawn-care-1.jpg

The measure of how much we've degraded our environment depends on how many liberal or Democrat-ran cities there are. For example..

Chicago:

Englewood19573.jpg

Detroit:

ffd0f85c58ddeed3c564c4764307eee6.jpg

St. Louis:

2624275650_0b4d3c82e7_b.jpg

Baltimore:

balt8.jpg

I personally have made a huge impact on my environment ... gave up a lot of weekends to do it...

lawn-care-1.jpg

Sure, the grass processes lots of CO2, but the fertilizer runoff! :eek:
Tsk tsk.

You know what I'm doing with beds? Chopping everything in them at the roots every now and then. :death: Kill! Kill! Kill! I want more grass.

Look at all that weeding! :eek: :eusa_naughty: Not me.

Degrowth is a hard sell politically--Vote for Me And We Will Have Less!!!!!!

Polluting the oceans, overpopulating the planet, too much cattle and cattle farming, deforestation etc. are issues that could and should be managed much better. Unfortunately, Liberals make everything about "climate change" so they can turn environmental issues into a global power grab or fatten their own pockets like Al Gore did.

If they would quit harping on the climate change canard and focus on the individual issues that we could and should manage better, then the world becomes more sustainable and will be a better place.

Nothing is stopping individuals from doing that.

Like, going vegetarian. Better for you, no subsidizing animal cruelty and undocumented employment and best single thing we can each do .

The measure of how much we've degraded our environment depends on how many liberal or Democrat-ran cities there are. For example..

Chicago:

Englewood19573.jpg

Detroit:

ffd0f85c58ddeed3c564c4764307eee6.jpg

St. Louis:

2624275650_0b4d3c82e7_b.jpg

Baltimore:

balt8.jpg

Isnt it ironic.....these progressives....they get all outraged and angst over imaginary shit but cities turning into shitholes? Not a care in the world!

Like, going vegetarian. Better for you, no subsidizing animal cruelty and undocumented employment and best single thing we can each do .
That is true, but when you turn every environmental issue into an AGW lecture, you risk turning off people who might otherwise get involved.

Hey go for it....but most people dont want anybody fucking with their burgers or steaks. That's just the way it is!

Forum List

Back