How much did Pence's gay little stunt cost the tax payers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
$100K for the flight alone -- how much for the personnel?

Told the press to stay in the car, this is going to be quick.

Pence only approves of certain colors of free speech.

He really hates his home state.

Indiana - America's Trailer Park.

He so so offend he had to fly to cali to be at a fundraiser!

Let me ask. If you want to get rid of Pence, does some one just have to take a knee? He"ll run out the door in a minute!

For God's sake he only walked out on a football game because the spoiled rich kids who work for a sports corporation disrespected the National Anthem and the Country. Why is the left freaking out?

For God's sake he only walked out on a football game because the spoiled rich kids who work for a sports corporation disrespected the National Anthem and the Country. Why is the left freaking out?

No . He left because he is for police brutality. Which is what was being protested.

He left because he's not for the assassination of police officers which is what is wanted.

I recall Barry Hussein taking an entourage of half a dozen planes plus support personnel on a trip to freaking Norway to repay his high profile donors on a laughable fake mission to lobby for the Winter Olympics in Chicago. Nobody on the left ever got the joke.

You do know he lives in Indiana right?

No . He left because he is for police brutality. Which is what was being protested.

Try try try little one , but the public sees it as disrespecting our flag and pissing on military graves.

Heck of a lot less than it cost the NFL.

The negroes only think they're protesting police brutality. The reality is that Garner died because he chose to be so morbidly obese that he literally suffocated under his own weight. What's funny is Garner would have likely lived longer in prison with proper food rationing.

Oh well. Football players are well-known for being utterly retarded so I'm not surprised they're "protesting" this crap. Pence has the eight to free speech, too.

Winner! I talked to Pence and he said he only did it to get more cops to shoot darkies. How did you figure this out Timbo?

Heck of a lot less than it cost the NFL.
I wonder how many people who go to those Negro Felon League games are on welfare/food stamps/Medicare/Medicaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back