How much did dems cheat this time?

VoteTombstones.jpg

It was huge here in PA. The GOP could have swept the Commonwealth, but Soros teleported the caravan to numerous polling stations. The upside is I can now find a roofer before fall ends.

I found it curious, one precinct in Florida, only 2.5% of the vote went to the Republican.

I'm looking at AZ and wondering why so many people showed up on Election Day - to drop off paper ballots?! Did they vote at the poll AND drop off a ballot?

How big a factor was dem voter fraud this time?
I found it curious, one precinct in Florida, only 2.5% of the vote went to the Republican.

link please?
Sorry, it was 2.79%
View attachment 227352

Precincts - Election Night Reporting

Thanks, did you happen to look at where that precinct is located?

Their polling place is the Deerfield Beach Housing Authority

I'm looking at AZ and wondering why so many people showed up on Election Day - to drop off paper ballots?! Did they vote at the poll AND drop off a ballot?

They always cheat.

But we're getting prosecutors and judges (finally) that will hold them accountable, I think.

link please?
Sorry, it was 2.79%
View attachment 227352

College Park-

Median household income in 2016:
College Park:
$110,724
Deerfield Beach:
$43,556

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/neighborhood/College-Park-Deerfield-Beach-FL.html#ixzz5WCqraI15

By a few million illegals voting. My own state of CA made it the easiest thing in the world for illegal Mexicans to vote: by giving them driver's licenses. When you get a driver's license here, you automatically have the option to register to vote if you want. You can comb through this country and you won't find more putrid, vomitous liberal traitors than the reprobate things we have in my state.

Voter fraud is likely a huge factor in certain races. The Dems were desperate, and pulled out all of the stops.

If it's even possible to do something like that, then that speaks volumes to the absolute incompetence of AZ election processes.

link please?
Sorry, it was 2.79%
View attachment 227352

College Park-

College Park:
$110,724
Deerfield Beach:
$43,556

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/neighborhood/College-Park-Deerfield-Beach-FL.html#ixzz5WCqraI15

Your map is a little off, this precient is to the southwest of what you highlighted..Voting District, A011-Voting District, Broward County, Florida
upload_2018-11-7_15-32-1.png

This is the one I used

Election Polling Places and Elected Officials - City of Fort Lauderdale, FL

link please?
Sorry, it was 2.79%
View attachment 227352

College Park-

College Park:
$110,724
Deerfield Beach:
$43,556

Your map is a little off, this precient is to the southwest of what you highlighted..Voting District, A011-Voting District, Broward County, Florida
View attachment 227363

It looks like the Republicans got the "illegal" votes they won..

Forum List

Back