How Migrants are Enriching and Beautifying Gay Paree

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Watching these videos makes me remember visiting Paris over 50 years ago. Beautiful city – miserable people. Seems like all the migrants are really putting it to those snobs!

Make you want to visit there today?

Where are the reason we are being told this spreading of Islam worldwide needs to happen? Where are the poor women and children? Did they stay in Syria to fight for their country? Note that those men are not out hitting the pavement, looking for jobs. They are lounging on it.
Then ask yourself how much more of your paycheck is it going to take to feed them. And clean up their messes. Because they are coming here. The UN has given us a quota to fill. And we are.

Neighborhoods in America are already getting tired of them going to the bathroom in the streets. And are suing. Then think to yourself, 1 million a year for the next ten years. Because the UN said so, and Obama and Hillary are UN representatives. They are global elites.
We need an American in the White House. We are a very large mass of land. Our quota is much higher than Frances and Germany's quotas. Don't hand our country over to this nightmare. Don't invite them here attack us on our own soil. How many more do we let them kill before we finally stand up and say, "this ends now"?

Must be hell to be a homeless ethnic frenchman.

While you were getting your head chopped off and raped in the bitter snow, you'd be thinking about all the Africans that weren't killing you, snug and warm in the homeless shelter.

Your last thought would be, "Well at least I don't have to feel guilty about the colonies anymore and I can go to heaven...wait..Heaven got cancelled!"

Where are the reason we are being told this spreading of Islam worldwide needs to happen? Where are the poor women and children? Did they stay in Syria to fight for their country? Note that those men are not out hitting the pavement, looking for jobs. They are lounging on it.
Then ask yourself how much more of your paycheck is it going to take to feed them. And clean up their messes. Because they are coming here. The UN has given us a quota to fill. And we are.

Neighborhoods in America are already getting tired of them going to the bathroom in the streets. And are suing. Then think to yourself, 1 million a year for the next ten years. Because the UN said so, and Obama and Hillary are UN representatives. They are global elites.
We need an American in the White House. We are a very large mass of land. Our quota is much higher than Frances and Germany's quotas. Don't hand our country over to this nightmare. Don't invite them here attack us on our own soil. How many more do we let them kill before we finally stand up and say, "this ends now"?

I thought the whole ideal behind allowing refugees into Europe and the USA was to give Christians in the Middle East a chance to escape the genocide against them by Muslims. Yet only a minuscule number of them have been accepted.

I strongly believe that NO unaccompanied males be allowed anywhere in Europe or the USA. None!

:banghead:

I thought the whole ideal behind allowing refugees into Europe and the USA was to give Christians in the Middle East a chance to escape the genocide against them by Muslims. Yet only a minuscule number of them have been accepted.

I strongly believe that NO unaccompanied males be allowed anywhere in Europe or the USA. None!

:banghead:
It's our feminist run society. They want more dudes.

Forum List

Back