How many ways are Donnie and Family ripping off America

Trump is Reagan w/o Reagan's charisma , a diehard reganista

One need only view Reagan's history to realize Trump's direction

You know, the potus who lamented big gub'mit on national tv, then legislated every means of growing it in Congress.....

The potus that sold us trickle down....

The potus that (until Trump) threw Americans into phenomenal national debt buying prosperity....

ronald-reagan-donald-trump.jpg

he stole your sanity, that's for sure
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but your party is quickly coming to an end. You may want to start searching for another presidential Klandidate for 2020.
Opinion | The Year Justice Caught Up With Trumpworld
1. klan---hahahhahahahah
what does that mean??
2.hahahahahhaha
Trump has already kicked some ass and brought much joy
2. ''party coming to an end''??
hahahahahhahaha WTF??
SO WHAT if Trump has to leave????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

ahahahhahahhahahhaha

With the recent news that Trump, family, and friends may have been involved with Inauguration shenanigans, all the emoluments stuff, Secret Service expenses for Trump Hotels, and whatever else investigators may dig up, is it fair to speculate about all rhe ways Donnie, family, and friends may be ripping off America?

It is absolutely no secret & it is well known that Trump has been a serial liar, a serial adulterer, a con artist that has scammed contractors & students out of hundred$ of million$ of dollar$, had ZERO political experience before running for POTUS, and those are just some of his good attributes.

When you vote for shit then why would you expect caviar?

Trump is pure shit; no secret.
you are right....but its just a shame your party put up their own pile of shit to oppose him.....

My party?

LOL; I have voted third party for POTUS for nearly four goddamn decades you dumb POS.

With the recent news that Trump, family, and friends may have been involved with Inauguration shenanigans, all the emoluments stuff, Secret Service expenses for Trump Hotels, and whatever else investigators may dig up, is it fair to speculate about all rhe ways Donnie, family, and friends may be ripping off America?

It is absolutely no secret & it is well known that Trump has been a serial liar, a serial adulterer, a con artist that has scammed contractors & students out of hundred$ of million$ of dollar$, had ZERO political experience before running for POTUS, and those are just some of his good attributes.

Yeah, Donald J. Trump up to 2015 was a flaming liberal just like the rest of you and the liberal elite politicians all cuddled up to him. Then when the Don saw how fucked up the 1/2 white faggot was treating US citizens and importing terrorists from abroad who killed gays, women and innocent children, the Don decided he didnt like you faggot liberals anymore and moved to save this country...Dumbasses like you voted for the very sick bitch who would of finished off this country, you lose all your benefits as the rich people would leave for less tax counties, and you would then be forced at the point of a gun, to work for your food. It happens EVERY fucking time, just idiots like you wont god damn learn...

First off, no "dumbass" here.

Second, if your implication is that I voted for HRC, then you are wrong, again.

I have voted third party for POTUS for nearly four goddamn decades you dumb POS.

And lets not mention his girlfriend and his kids and ex. All paid for by your tax dollars.
The guy gets millions of dollars alone by dividends of his stocks and you say, that chump tax dollars are being stolen by him and his family? God you are a stupid bitch, who drinks the liberal koolaid all the time. When the LSM tells you to say something, you like a good little Nazi, just boot step right along with the rest of them instead of finding out the real story... I laugh at your stupidity...

So, Trump takes a vacation at his reports & charges the government for his entourage's rooms, meals , services & even charges the SS to rent golf carts to follow him on the golf course. And stupid fuck you sees not problem with this?

Saudi Arabia recently rented millions of dollars in space from one of his properties. Did they even use them? But dumbfuck you thinks this is OK.

Trump stated that the US may no longer hold the One China policy. China gave Trump trademarks in China worth millions. Trump declares a One China Policy. But dumbfuck you thinks this is OK.

Trump is stealing America blind & stupid ignorant uneducated dickfucks like you are helping him do it.
:CryingCow:

you are right....but its just a shame your party put up their own pile of shit to oppose him.....

My party?

LOL; I have voted third party for POTUS for nearly four goddamn decades you dumb POS.

Then shut the fuck up. You are too fucking stupid to chose the best of two candidates then you have no ground to bitch. Throwing away your vote ios stupid.

My party?

Then shut the fuck up. You are too fucking stupid to chose the best of two candidates then you have no ground to bitch. Throwing away your vote ios stupid.

I did NOT vote for the lesser of two evils like American fools always do, such as you obviously did.

Go fvck yourself while you go STFU. And then go fvck yourself again.

I voted FOR a candidate.

Yeah, Donald J. Trump up to 2015 was a flaming liberal just like the rest of you and the liberal elite politicians all cuddled up to him. Then when the Don saw how fucked up the 1/2 white faggot was treating US citizens and importing terrorists from abroad who killed gays, women and innocent children, the Don decided he didnt like you faggot liberals anymore and moved to save this country...Dumbasses like you voted for the very sick bitch who would of finished off this country, you lose all your benefits as the rich people would leave for less tax counties, and you would then be forced at the point of a gun, to work for your food. It happens EVERY fucking time, just idiots like you wont god damn learn...

I have voted third party for POTUS for nearly four goddamn decades you dumb POS.
Have your third party candidates ever won? You and thousands like you put Trump in the Whitehouse. Did you throw away your vote in 2000 also to bring us Gomer Bush?

I did NOT vote for the lesser of two evils like Americans fools always do.

The two biggest fools on this rock was an ultimatum, not a choice ....~S~

in your narrow view

of a failed system....but hey, if you've some grandious ideal of it's salvation, you've the floor kid......~S~

Yes, AmeriKKKa is a failed system; the Founding Fathers are spinning into eternity

My party?

if you were third party you would not care for either party but yet you never bad mouth the democrats....why is that?......

Have your third party candidates ever won? You and thousands like you put Trump in the Whitehouse. Did you throw away your vote in 2000 also to bring us Gomer Bush?

The Rethuglicans & the Demonrats have put your goddamn nation into a hell hole of debt; about $22 trillion so far.

Keep voting for these ass holes & keep expecting something to change.

dumb ass

My party?

voting 3rd party is not throwing away your vote....you throw away your vote,when you dont vote...

My party?

I did NOT vote for the lesser of two evils like American fools always do, such as you obviously did.

Go fvck yourself while you go STFU. And then go fvck yourself again.

I voted FOR a candidate.
ok....i apologize for associating you with the lefts pile of shit.....i was wrong....

My party?

if you were third party you would not care for either party but yet you never bad mouth the democrats....why is that?......

that isn't the pointy, Timmy.

I joined this forum mid August, 2018.

But go ahead & keep voting for your one party Nazi system that feigns being a two party joke.

Forum List

Back