How many voters noticed, how BOTH OBAMNEY TWINS SUCK?

bobgnote

Rookie
Nov 24, 2008
Some of you may have noticed, how black Obamney doesn't have Obamneygirl supporting his lame-assed campaign, this election.

Black Obamney copies Republicans, period. They suck, and he sucks. Hey! He copies the fuckers!

Black Obamney copied white Obamney's healthcare, shoved it at all the governors he could get to, and when the Democrat-controlled Congress passed the 2400 pages of private insurer CRAP, black Obamney couldn't get them to give Guantanamo back, to Cuba, finally.

But B.O. did learn to like torture, and he killed more people with drones and busted more pot clubs, in four years, than GW Bush did, in eight. He supports the Patriot Act, the NSA is getting a new facility, to rip us off with, and B.O. signed the NDAA. AND he can't suck up to the pubs and get them to like him! So he just continues, to suck, in the false hope pubs will vote for him.

Black Obamney's ATF copied GW Bush-era sting ops, such as Operation Wide Receiver and Project Gunrunner, to give Op. Fast and Furious. Now that black Obamney failed to lose the drug war, somewhere, some of black Obamney's guns got left, by the body of a murdered Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, so House Republicans didn't get all the documentary evidence they wanted, from black Obamney's DOJ, so Atty.Gen. Holder was found in contempt of Congress, and he is getting sued, over this.

But black Obamney learned to imitate Nixon, as well as white Obamney does this, so black Obamney is also stonewalling the Bradley Manning defense, while Manning gets tortured and his trial is delayed. Willard Meat (white) Obamney is stonewalling about Bain, tax returns, and Bullygate, since white Obamney can stonewall, like Nixon, and isn't that impressive, like a BIG, cartoon DICK?

Black Obamney wouldn't get an energy policy, in 2008, so the DDD-rats and black Obamney lost their majority, in the US House, and who knows what will happen, in November, 2012, since black Obamney just jerks his cult, which loves his poo-crap, so it took until white Obamney was due, to get busted, by the Washington Post, for bashing gay kids, in prep school, for Joe Biden to out black Obamney, so both Biden and B.O. expressed support, for same-sex marriage!

Whoop-dee-doo! Black Obamney's Administration still lets states violate USCA 4 security, by issuing referendums, to modify sentences and restrict equality, such as the rampant measure effort, against gay marriage. But black Obamney is nominally for same-sex marriage, even if his USDOJ is only into getting into trouble, with Congress.

Black Obamney's DDD-rats lost their majority in Congress, 2010, but THEN they and the Paulists tried to pass CO2-neutral biomass research, which lost, 2012. Oops, black Obamney screwed around, bailed banks in 2008, but he didn't re-regulate them OR energy OR courts, which Bill Clinton deregulated.

In between Clinton and black Obamney's administrations, Gore wouldn't sue over Florida irregularities, when he won the popular vote. Then the DDD-rats did more Nixonian moves, by infiltrating Nader 2004 and suing that campaign, to keep Ralph off ballots. Kerry lost, anyway. Lately, the DDD-rats infiltrated a bunch of Occupy Wall Street occupations. So let's all get arrested and vote for black Obamney!

What can I say, ladies and dudes? The Obamneys BOTH SUCK. They are in a sack-race, which will be decided, in November, when ONE Obamney will win the sack race, by a small margin. Black Obamney might lead, but that would screw up the gridlock and boondoggle game, which he is playing, with white Obamney and the Republcians.

Did I mention the Obamneys and DDD-rats and Republicans all SUCK? Let's be sure! THEY SUCK. I'm voting for Green Party candidate, Jill Stein.

I agree, they both suck, but I'll take Romney, I wont vote for the green party, they are abit whacko.

• Banned
Ralph Nader was a Green candidate. Dr.Jill Stein for President is nothing like "whacko."

White Obamney is a stonewaller, with a lot of money in the bank, and he surrounds himself, with "whacko," and what in the world was he doing, with his dog, on the roof of his car?

You seem to be in with the guys, who all like to deny global warming is happening, or you deny humans had cars, chainsaws, oil rigs, coal mines, factories, and attitude problems, or you deny climate is changing, all of which are flat-earth WHACKO, by a load of wingpunk whack-jobs, which have a lot of interesting media, for us to review:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/27/republican-lies-womens-bodies_n_1374027.html

GOP's Violence Against Women Act Would Open Up Undocumented Victims To More Abuse

The 7 Dumbest Things GOP Politicians Have Said About Abortion Recently

The Six Dumbest Things GOP Politicians Have Said About Birth Control Recently (VIDEO)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ahTvvV-dI]The Republican war on women is not fictional - The Rachel Maddow Show (April 6th, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6vYraQfxqM]Republicans, Get In My Vagina! from Kate Beckinsale, Judy Greer, Andrea Savage, Funny Or Die, lauren, Alex Richanbach, and BoTown Sound - YouTube[/ame]

Next!

• Banned
When Senator Barack Obama was hippity-hopping for President, in 2008, he gave an interview, to the SF Chronicle, wherein Obama endorsed cap-and-trade, and he admitted his policy would lead, to energy price increases:

Obama Defends Energy Policy Against Gas Price Attacks - ABC News

Obama: "We'll bankrupt any new coal plants."

Obama: We’ll bankrupt any new coal plants « Hot Air

What black Obamney wants is to blow off smart voters, hold his cult, so he can prove what stupid tools they all are, for supporting him, unilaterally, and then B.O. wants to prove how he cannot cultivate right-wing support, simply by copying Al Gore OR right-wing geeks.

Al Gore set up the gridlock, over global warming and climate change, when he couldn't beat the wingpunks, at decisive argument, even if he has been correctly predicting climate change and resulting disasters, since Al Gore NEVER endorsed legal hemp or marijuana, but rather, Al Gore proposed cap-and-trade carbon credit nonsense, WITHOUT LOSING THE DRUG WAR, TO GAIN FUNDS AND RESOURCES, BOTH! Hey! We need the money AND hemp, as a resource!

Black Obamney intended to created a gridlock and boondoggle media, as of January, 2008. He never cared, how to play, toward a strategic success, to get a lot of reforms done, in 2008, so as to keep the DDD-rats majority, in the US House.

So now, anybody smart enough, to notice global warming has wingpunk Republicans, as his enemy, whether or not people like I am support black Obamney or white Obamney. Hey, we don't all support an Obamney-fuckover, for President. Is that so WRONG?

Black Obamney functions more to his own liking, when he is stealing Republican thunder, to be his own brand, of fascist. He won't reform shit or shinola. He wants to be a virtual Republican, for two terms, but then he wants to sell books and lectures, to his cult of geeks, like Bill Clinton is doing.

Bill Ciinton may not out-earn Bill Maher, who gave a million bucks, to black Obamney's super-PAC, but Bill Clinton does earn millions.

Meanwhile, the Republicans have been trying to cut funding, for DOD, Navy, and CIA climate change strategic centers, while state Republicans, in Virginia and North Carolina prevent Democrats, from using the term, "sea level rise." Hey, UP it goes, you know?

Ralph Nader was a Green candidate. Dr.Jill Stein for President is nothing like "whacko."

White Obamney is a stonewaller, with a lot of money in the bank, and he surrounds himself, with "whacko," and what in the world was he doing, with his dog, on the roof of his car?

You seem to be in with the guys, who all like to deny global warming is happening, or you deny humans had cars, chainsaws, oil rigs, coal mines, factories, and attitude problems, or you deny climate is changing, all of which are flat-earth WHACKO, by a load of wingpunk whack-jobs, which have a lot of interesting media, for us to review:

9 Lies Republicans Tell About Women's Bodies

GOP's Violence Against Women Act Would Open Up Undocumented Victims To More Abuse

The Six Dumbest Things GOP Politicians Have Said About Birth Control Recently (VIDEO)

The Republican war on women is not fictional - The Rachel Maddow Show (April 6th, 2012) - YouTube

Republicans, Get In My Vagina! from Kate Beckinsale, Judy Greer, Andrea Savage, Funny Or Die, lauren, Alex Richanbach, and BoTown Sound - YouTube

Next!

Only 2 people have a chance at all of being our Next President. No 3rd Party Candidate is going to win. So your choice is Obama or Romney.'

Sorry I choose Romney, Clearly the lesser evil.

• Banned
Well, that vote, for Willard Meat (white) Obamney is alright. If you are getting along with the people, in one of the major parties, go ahead and vote for that party's candidate.

I would vote for one of the Obamneys, but I see absolutely NO WAY AHEAD, with the people who register, as members of those parties, and hey, they both nominated a stonewalling Obamney.

Your white Obamney won't come up with his relevant tax returns, and combined with his other foibles, mean to dogs and gay kids, flip, flop, and fly off tendencies, and his supporters are a load of rats, who can't use commas, for fear of comma-nism taking over, I don't think white Obamney can get it on and win.

At least, we agree not to vote, for black Obamney.

Only 2 people have a chance at all of being our Next President. No 3rd Party Candidate is going to win. So your choice is Obama or Romney.'

Sorry I choose Romney, Clearly the lesser evil.

And that's the reasons why we're in this mess man we keep picking the lesser evil the problem with that is the person we vote is still evil and we won't get back to where we need to be if we keep doing the same thing over and over I'm done playing the let's vote for the Lesser Evil how about voting for the guy who can to the best job possible

Last edited:

9 Lies Republicans Tell About Women's Bodies

The Republican war on women is not fictional - The Rachel Maddow Show (April 6th, 2012) - YouTube

Republicans, Get In My Vagina! from Kate Beckinsale, Judy Greer, Andrea Savage, Funny Or Die, lauren, Alex Richanbach, and BoTown Sound - YouTube

Next!

OK another so called independant just outted himself, Rachel Maddow.....come on man.....It usually takes me a couple of posts to flush people like you out....thanks for making life easier.

• Banned
OK another so called independant just outted himself, Rachel Maddow.....come on man.....It usually takes me a couple of posts to flush people like you out....thanks for making life easier.

Look, zipperhead45, Rachel Maddow is NOT a "whacko."

Since you are a retard, who leaps around, you think of yourself as some kind of flush-doggie, or something, which gets a flap going.

You are some kind of right-wing retard, who goes around labeling people, when you are openly demented, you fuck-wit shit-piece! Do you have a clue, why NO WAY would I vote for white Obamney, even if I wouldn't vote for black Obamney?

At least some of the people who support black Obamney aren't complete dipshits. Of course, a lot of the people who support black Obamney are complete dipshits.

Eat shit, bitch! You don't get to go around labeling people, who won't vote for an Obamney, and you don't watch Rachel Maddow, who makes good TV, perhaps because she won't vote, for white Obamney, as in NO WAY.

And one of the reasons Rachel Maddow won't be voting for white Obamney is white Obamney is completely corrupt, and his supporters are obnoxious WHACKOS. You think you found a WHACKO? Hey, bitch! I play tennis. Eat fuzzy green shit and die.

Of course, I have a lot more to do with you white Obamney guys, than Democrats have, since I have been a Libertarian, so I happen to know you neo-con punkfuck ranters into white Obamney and whatever are the shittiest load of Log Cabin Club tea-room geeks, that ever proved the white gene pool has a crack, in the bottom.

Forum List

Back