How many of you live in PA?

North Central PA here. Not real close to you in Bethlehem, TT. But closer to you than Newby and the other Pittsburgh area posters.

But being from the land of tiny little not so anonymous towns, I hope you understand if I don't post the name of the town where I vote. ;)

Hmm, North central. Or as some people call it; Northern Alabama.

The only place I know(ish) is Erie, unless you're in the Poconos

Nope, west of the Pokes. But nowhere near as far west as Erie. In the great no-man's land that is PA outside the cities.

And it's called Pennsyltucky, my friend. Get it right. :D

North Central PA here. Not real close to you in Bethlehem, TT. But closer to you than Newby and the other Pittsburgh area posters.

But being from the land of tiny little not so anonymous towns, I hope you understand if I don't post the name of the town where I vote. ;)

Nope, west of the Pokes. But nowhere near as far west as Erie. In the great no-man's land that is PA outside the cities.

That too.

damn, that is in the middle of Gods country. Not quite the middle of no where, but you can give a stranger directions to it.

poconos? I wanna take my wife to that hotel that has the giant wine glass tub in each room.
:bowdown:

ooo Romantic, you sly dog you. :party:

You might want to start saving now.

That too.

damn, that is in the middle of Gods country. Not quite the middle of no where, but you can give a stranger directions to it.

If y'all flatlanders would ever ride through we just might do it too. ;)

It's not so bad here actually, a little ways north and west of where I am is where the REAL god's country starts. They still eat with utensils here and everything.

Forum List

Back