how many of these mass shootings are false flags?

Jun 29, 2017
Dallas
Which of the mass shootings in recent history would you consider a false flag/fed operation?
my opinion
1 the arizona incident. that thing reeked of false flag, and then to top it off loughner wasnt allowed to speak in court(probably for fear that he would sntich on his fed handlers
the conressional baseball game-----the guy had an SKS, was less than 200 yards away and failed to kill anyone. Ive owned a zavasta arms SKS for years, and even though it has an internal 10 round mag rather than the ak-style external 30, ther eis no way could fail to kill anybody at that range, even accounting for adrenaline and moving targets. so that could be false flag, or he could just be incompetent.
dylan roof/charleston-----it smells very funny to me. supposedly about half of roof's FB friends were black(hardly surprising in SC, where the black population is on par with arkansas and lousiana), which creates a bit of a question, plus him being allowed to surrender peacefully tells me that it was a controlled incident.

any otehre false flag shooting anyone wants to discuss?

Forum List

Back