How Many Muslims Do You Actually Know?

Dhara

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2015
Me? One family. Very good people.

I think it's a good question. So many people worry about Muslims yet don't know any.

I don't know any, but I have spent time in several cults and they were very nice people. I just ended up finding fault with their beliefs. So I left the cults. But I understand the feeling of wanting to belong to what is like an extended family. However I also know you can survive abandoning beliefs, and be better off without them.
So all my efforts to undermine Islam could be said to be an effort to liberate them from a false doctrine.

None and I don't think they want to know me

I have 3 dogs and treat them like family we all know muslims hate dogs

The Muslims I have know have a culture of honesty and to be quite frank, the words you speak must be lived or they dismiss you...

They believe God is biggest >> Allah Akbar. Funny for every muslim.
Well that is up to the individual.......I have met folks from Muslim countries that do not have religion, just like the Jews I have known.....I know a lot of Americans that do not have religion and those that proclaim God and Jesus constantly in the communications......It is not all one in the same...

Well that is up to the individual.......I have met folks from Muslim countries that do not have religion, just like the Jews I have known.....I know a lot of Americans that do not have religion and those that proclaim God and Jesus constantly in the communications......It is not all one in the same...

Christianity hoped life after died.

Christianity hoped life after died.
So does Judaism, and other religions...

grew up around, worked with and still communicate with many in number of countries.

Twenty or so. I dated a Muslim from Indonesia for years. We aren't seeing each other anymore but remain close. I still enjoy being around her family. The others are mostly childhood friends and people from school. Most are Egyptian followed by Indonesian and 1 is Jordanian. Great friends all.

Forum List

Back