How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden? (Poll)

How many democrat senators will vote to remove Joe Biden after the House votes to Impeach?

• 0, no democrat senator will vote to impeach Joe Biden

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • 1 - 10 enough to NOT remove Joe Biden, (<67), but not zero.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Enough to remove Joe Biden totaling 67 or more senators

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Yup. You claimed that website made it only "1%" easier to vote. But you clearly made that number up as when challenged to prove your bullshit claim, you confessed you had no proof.
Did you read the entire website?
I bet not.
The site makes claims that are pure bullshit.
No one has no access to casting a ballot in person.

Yup. You claimed that website made it only "1%" easier to vote. But you clearly made that number up as when challenged to prove your bullshit claim, you confessed you had no proof.
I will go further and say that website makes 0 difference as everyone has access to a polling place.
If they don’t, what the hell are the Democrats in those districts doing with the money given to them to provide access?

That's a theory. However, it doesn't mean jack shit in a court of law.

Fucking moron, Congress is NOT a court of law.

face-palm-gif.278959

I will go further and say that website makes 0 difference as everyone has access to a polling place.
If they don’t, what the hell are the Democrats in those districts doing with the money given to them to provide access?

LOLOL

As additional evidence you made that figure up, you just changed that figure on the fly.

You have no proof backing your bullshit because you made that figure up.
An ad hominem…how mature.
You didn’t read the site.
All that money to make voting in person easy for minorities and most of it pilfered.
That seems to be up your ally considering your complete lack of morals.

LOLOL

As additional evidence you made that figure up, you just changed that figure on the fly.
I posted what I know to be true.
I know politicians and people on school boards that pilfer money and hide behind web sites.

Because the treaty allowed only for our Attorney General to work on investigations with their Prosecutor General. Or anyone our Attorney General designated. Barr was neither involved nor designated anyone. The treaty also specified it was for ongoing investigations.

Nothing in the treaty authorized our president to ask their president to open an investigation.
Ok, but what happens if corruption was discovered, and nobody is starting an investigation? We just let it go?

Also, when Biden demanded that Ukraine fire shokin for not prosecuting corruption, would that not have violated the treaty as well?

An ad hominem…how mature.
You didn’t read the site.
All that money to make voting in person easy for minorities and most of it pilfered.
That seems to be up your ally considering your complete lack of morals.

Who needs to read the site to know how effective it is? You said you once had a link to prove it was just 1%. Seems that too was just another lie.

There was a hotline AND a website. You're conflating the two. About the website, Biden said, "go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote."

About the hotline, he said, "What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."

The website was to help people vote. The hotline was legal assistance to counter voting roadblocks setup by Republicans.

But he never promoted either as an investigatory body to stop fraud.
Maybe you should look up the definition of voter fraud. Even left leaning sites said he misspoke at the time. For the life of me I dont understand why you're holding on so tightly to Biden not making a verbal gaffe. It's not like it was his first or last and he gets a pass for them every time so what the big fucking deal?

I thought the Republicans were concerned about inflation and gas prices.
Republicans are concerned.
Biden isn't concerned, that's why he's shutting down coal powerplants and stopping drilling for oil.
I expect gas, oil, and electricity costs to rise, as the voters just voted for. Enjoy!!

Inflation will rise due to higher energy costs, and the Fed will need to raise rates even higher, not good.
Here comes a deep recession.

You said you had had a link to back your claim. Seems you struggle with keeping track of your lies.
The Link is the site itself which is based on lies.

Enough with your boring ad hominems.
This has been an issue for 20 years and the solution has been funded.
You are so stupid that you believe it’s still an issue because there’s a website.
I want to know, if it’s still an issue in your opinion, which of your Liberal heroes stole the money?

After last night he is 100% running again in 2024. America (sans some outlier states) affirmed they like how the Democrats run this country.

Biden/Harris 2024

Or they affirmed they do not see the GOP as a better option, but that does not mean they like the way things are being done

Ok, but what happens if corruption was discovered, and nobody is starting an investigation? We just let it go?

Also, when Biden demanded that Ukraine fire shokin for not prosecuting corruption, would that not have violated the treaty as well?

No, what should happen in a case like this is that the treaty should have been used. Had Trump done that, he wouldn't have been impeached.

Maybe you should look up the definition of voter fraud. Even left leaning sites said he misspoke at the time. For the life of me I dont understand why you're holding on so tightly to Biden not making a verbal gaffe. It's not like it was his first or last and he gets a pass for them every time so what the big fucking deal?

I have no problem with that. My problem is folks who lie by posting an edited clip of that gaffe while claiming Biden setup an organization to commit fraud. HD obviously didn't.

Biden will be lucky to make it to the end of this term, GayShortBus.
Why can’t you just be civil? Always with ad hominems. He is running again in 2024 unless some weird health reasons prevent him from doing so. If that is the case Newsome is our president in 2024. The country sans some outlier states likes Democrat led policies. I concede.

Forum List

Back