How many children under age 18 have died specifically from COVID, i.e. no comorbidity symptoms... ZERO! So why the mask mandates?

You do know that it is not the CDC that determined the child's primary cause of death, don't you? If the child has comorbidities that are connected to the covid death, then they are also listed as a secondary contributor. If one of these comorbidities is the primary cause of the child's death, then it is listed as such, and covid is listed as a secondary cause.

The child's doctor treating him or her, then the hospital medical examiner, determines the cause of death. The hospital then forwards on their own statistics, to the CDC, (sometimes the state passes it to the CDC).... Like with all covid statistics, it comes from the hospitals and doctors, themselves.
I understand that. How do you explain then CDC reporting a total of 335 children (NOTE: almost ALL had comorbidity conditions) ages 17 and under have died of COVID-19, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
That is my point which I guess you missed. The total deaths 335 out of 74 million children under age 18.

I understand that. How do you explain then CDC reporting a total of 335 children (NOTE: almost ALL had comorbidity conditions) ages 17 and under have died of COVID-19, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
That is my point which I guess you missed. The total deaths 335 out of 74 million children under age 18.
So anything other than death is acceptable for our children

rightwinger Once again exaggeration! Gross one sidedness!
FACTS seem to be missing from you!
The FACTS are the MSM has totally blown this out of proportion and dummies just seem to believe it rather then do a little research!
The FACTs are OLDER people suffer from comorbidity... I know it's a big word... but conditions like Diabetes is generally more prevalent with older people! So is OBESITY! So is smoking. And most children under 18 aren't diabetic, obese or smoke. But those that do? A greater chance of COVID.
That's the point! But it seems missing on the ignorant people that want kids to wear masks in school and worse NOT attend schools!
I am predicting as the experts are that there will be nearly 74 million school age children that will be suffering from the lack of fresh air that not wearing a mask allows, that social skills will be missing that seeing the other person's face provides and fundamentally the social characteristics that being in a class room bring that NOT being in school will NOT provide!
Just wait. Here is a preliminary study of this truly ignorance about who dies from COVID and it's affect on society in the future!

These include:

More FACTS regarding the long term affect on children due to school closings!

How School Shutdowns Have Long-Term Effects on Children​

Similar situations after natural disasters offer clues about the potential academic and mental-health impacts of lockdowns.
IN 2005, HURRICANE Katrina tore through the Gulf Coast, killing more than 1,800 people. In the aftermath of the storm, an estimated 372,000 children were displaced from their homes. More than 100 public schools were destroyed, and those that weren’t remained shut for weeks.
Gibbs studied the survivors of Australia’s 2009 “Black Saturday” bushfires and found that children from affected areas performed worse than their peers in both literacy and numeracy tests for years after the event. “When there's an event with a significant trauma or loss and ongoing community disruption, there is an extended period of time where learning is affected,” Gibbs says. “And while children might get back on track with their capacity to learn, they're not catching up in terms of where they're at academically, and so you see a changed academic pathway that may have lifelong implications.”

rightwinger Once again exaggeration! Gross one sidedness!
FACTS seem to be missing from you!
The FACTS are the MSM has totally blown this out of proportion and dummies just seem to believe it rather then do a little research!
The FACTs are OLDER people suffer from comorbidity... I know it's a big word... but conditions like Diabetes is generally more prevalent with older people! So is OBESITY! So is smoking. And most children under 18 aren't diabetic, obese or smoke. But those that do? A greater chance of COVID.
That's the point! But it seems missing on the ignorant people that want kids to wear masks in school and worse NOT attend schools!
I am predicting as the experts are that there will be nearly 74 million school age children that will be suffering from the lack of fresh air that not wearing a mask allows, that social skills will be missing that seeing the other person's face provides and fundamentally the social characteristics that being in a class room bring that NOT being in school will NOT provide!
Just wait. Here is a preliminary study of this truly ignorance about who dies from COVID and it's affect on society in the future!

These include:
The fact is that the Delta variant of COVID has proved to be much more contagious among children.
I can’t imagine ant parent encouraging their child to catch COVID just because they will probably survive.

Vaccinate your children and encourage them to wear masks in school

My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately
48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020.
Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia. If that trend holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses. The National Education Associationhas been debatingwhether to urge schools to require vaccination before returning to school in person. How can they or anyone debate the issue without the right data?

And these children have had enough! If they want to wear a mask...let them... but don't force them especially when not one kid has died directly from COVID!
These kids just need to wear the swastika, yellow star, pink triangle or whatever else they're told to.

Where is murder-cop Michael Byrd when you need him???

So you set the threshold of your children catching COVID as death?

Anything they survive is acceptable
Kids survive car crashes.

We need to ban cars.

Kids also choke on food.

Food isn't safe - it MUST be banned.

Children survive water mishaps.

Water isn't safe and must be removed.

Anyone who says differently is a child killer.

This stupidity has to to stop.
Concur; the treasonous Democrat terrorism must come to an end, or lead to civil war.
Having a co-morbidity doesn't mean these kids didn't die of covid.
Incredibly ridiculous; impressively so.
Even the that don't die could face life changing illness, and they can carry it home to family and friends.
Cars, food and water are all dangerous; children must NOT be exposed to them!

Those who disagree are child-murdering psychopaths.
Masks don't harm anyone, and the do help mitigate the spread.
Swastikas, yellow stars and pink triangles don't hurt anyone!
Stop with the misinformation and lies.
It must stop, yes.
You are hurting people.
Absolutely - Democrats are the most dangerous death cult since Nazi Germany.

Its only the brainless dumbasses who listen to the MSM media that still believe covid kills children.
Hot dogs kill children.

Children must wear muzzles with a donkey on them to symbolize they are both safe and obedient!!

are you sure about that?? Many children have a preexisting condition and are on medicine that depressess the immune system.
They may choose to wear masks to protect themselves from colds, flus, bat flus and so on then.

But to be safe, perhaps we should ban school - shootings happen there!!! - food, water and cars.

For starters.

How many have been hospitalized?

Do you want your child hospitalized just because you refuse to vaccinate them?
Children MUST be kept away from food, water, cars, animals, their own parents and schools.

All are FAR too deadly!!!

So if you got a kid with anything that could be considered a pre- existing condition

Fuck em huh?

Forum List

Back