How loyal are MUSLIMS nowadays

mrbitterness

Dec 23, 2003
A Muslim can't gamble, but I have spotted many gathering in gambling dens. A Muslim can't spoke nor drink, but I have seen UMNO supporters partying in pubs. So just how loyal are they to Allah?

on the same vien. how loyal are Christians to God. There are many who profess to follow God but dont show it. I think its true of all religions.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
on the same vien. how loyal are Christians to God. There are many who profess to follow God but dont show it. I think its true of all religions.

True, but I promise I won't cut your throat if you don't convert to Southern Baptist.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
True, but I promise I won't cut your throat if you don't convert to Southern Baptist.

haha i dunno some might with me....lol not saying its mainstream though. Deffinately not most baptists are nice. But apparently im of the devil. ive been mobbed but evangelicals before.

I dont think the muslims cut your throat if you dont convert as much as they will if you try to leave.

Originally posted by Merlin1047

How were the indigenous people of the following lands converted to Christianity?

Africans - had many religions before the Christians came to buy and trade the pagan blacks?

Spanish Jews - Inquisition or torture and death or become Catholics.

South and North American Indians - torture and burning at the stake or become a believer in Christ.

Crusaders convert and murder tens of thousands in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Roman Constantine Christians - burn, torture and murder to convert the pagans into the faith of Paul's new god.

ETC......... The bad apple does not fall far from the tree....

Forum List

Back