How low will the KKK go....read on!!...and then laugh ur ass off!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
KKK Is Using Trans Bathroom Controversy To Recruit New Members.....so far they've recruited....(drums rolling........)
“We got five new members just today from Dothan, Alabama,” North Carolina’s Grand Dragon said.

5, not 50, not 500, but 5....and and if we do our counting right, it maybe 6, just not shore......

Folks, if the KKK wants to increase its membership....recruit black men....in one day, you'll have enough white women aboard to fill a whore house and that's when the white men would come for their sloppy seconds!!

Why not just ignore the KKK, BLM and any other racist groups, they will eventually go away, or become even less than insignificant.

• Banned
Even black men don't want you. You are soooooooo not-fucked
I'm fucked???? Uh, if anybody is fucked hommie, its you white boys. I mean, uh, kinda feel for ya, when a ya own prized mops would rather fuck a monkey, a baboon, a pant hangin bike riding gold tooth unemployed nappy head negro than you....really I do.

• Banned
Why not just ignore the KKK, BLM and any other racist groups, they will eventually go away, or become even less than insignificant.

Black lives Matter is not a racist group....White Lies Matter, however is!!
get your facts straight, shall we

Even black men don't want you. You are soooooooo not-fucked
I'm fucked???? Uh, if anybody is fucked hommie, its you white boys. I mean, uh, kinda feel for ya, when a ya own prized mops would rather fuck a monkey, a baboon, a pant hangin bike riding gold tooth unemployed nappy head negro than you....really I do.
I said you aint fucked genius.
And you act like white dudes miss fat, white trailer trash that don't wash their asshole..

Its funny how you equate a group who says stop killing me with a group known for murdering people that dont look like them.

Same thing!! Same Thing!!!

Its funny how you equate a group who says stop killing me with a group known for murdering people that dont look like them.

Racism is racism, whites don't have a monopoly on racism. That is one place where blacks are actually on equal ground.

Black lives Matter is not a racist group

tumblr_mpymjwarFX1sxviy0o1_400.gif

KKK Is Using Trans Bathroom Controversy To Recruit New Members.....so far they've recruited....(drums rolling........)
“We got five new members just today from Dothan, Alabama,” North Carolina’s Grand Dragon said.

5, not 50, not 500, but 5....and and if we do our counting right, it maybe 6, just not shore......

Folks, if the KKK wants to increase its membership....recruit black men....in one day, you'll have enough white women aboard to fill a whore house and that's when the white men would come for their sloppy seconds!!

Tigerred59 the fact that the KKK can't recruit anyone down South these days says a lot. Despite the Democrats portraying the South as a bunch of racists....nothing could be further from the true. We are the most diverse region of the country and we live together very well.

I've found the North and West Coast to be...by far...more overtly racist than the South.

Tigerred59 the fact that the KKK can't recruit anyone down South these days says a lot. Despite the Democrats portraying the South as a bunch of racists....nothing could be further from the true. We are the most diverse region of the country and we live together very well.

I've found the North and West Coast to be...by far...more overtly racist than the South.

I've said that for years. people in the south are too poor and too busy just trying to live their lives to be racist. White, black, brown, red, yellow. We don't care, just pull your own weight and we'll get along just fine.

That isn't all the BLM has done and you know it.

Of course I do. I didnt pretend that was a complete historical account of BLM.

Well it's the KKK so....

The south is too ignorant, to entranced with blacks and too lost to engage in anything outside of hooch and negro lovin....the KKK best bet is to align itself with the GOP

You certainly implied that all the BLM has done is ask the police to stop murdering black people for no good reason.

Racism is racism,

:2up: So is murder like no murder also? :2up:

Just so you know there are other people who see BLM as racist-

The Profound Racism of 'Black Lives Matter'

You certainly implied that all the BLM has done is ask the police to stop murdering black people for no good reason.

If you think that was a total historical posts on the history of both, I'm sorry. Not sorry

Forum List

Back