How long will it take?

So this election really doesnt mean anything since nothing will change?

Wrong conclusion. I don't know if you're being purposefully obtuse or if you really are just dense.

Despite the fact that nothing will change immediately (in terms of legislation), things will be very different in many important respects. Indeed, due to the successes already enjoyed by the so-called "Tea Party," changes have already taken place.

But the election is hugely important anyway -- and the immediacy of the changes that ARE coming is irrelevant to that fact.

Putting on the BRAKES is not just important; it's absolutely crucial.

So this election is HUGE.

And I couldn't be much happier about this under the circumstances.

I'm far from alone.

10's of millions with you shoulder to shoulder.

So I was just wondering, once the republicans "take their country back" next week, how long will it take for the country to turn around completely? I just want to know what to expect ahead of time. Good times are coming, right?

I've highlighted your first mistake. What you post is assumed...and arrogant.

Try the people you partisan hack. It took decades to get here and decades to reverse it. I hope that you Statists will be comfy with being out of power for a couple decades.

So I was just wondering, once the republicans "take their country back" next week, how long will it take for the country to turn around completely? I just want to know what to expect ahead of time. Good times are coming, right?

Whether the Republic dies or returns to its proper constitutional foundation is incumbent on "We The People," not the GOP, Democrats, or any other political party.

If you are waiting on others to do your job for you, you will get the government you deserve.

It took us over 100 years for the progressives to corrupt the system this badly. Does anyone honestly think we are going to fix it in a few months?

We need stop the hemoraging and then start living our lives better so that can prepare for a time when we can clean out this horrible corruption.

Republicans have no plans of actually doing anything..

If they take control they will accomplish just what they did last time....nothing

it beats out of control spending.....

so They were fiscal conservatives under Bush?

didn't paygo go away under them and Bush?

They promised fiscal conservatism then too, same as under Reagan. Tell me why we should believe them this time?

Last edited:

If they take control they will accomplish just what they did last time....nothing

They promised fiscal conservatism then too, same as under Reagan. Tell me why we should believe them this time?

You're joking, right?
Here's your fiscal conservatism:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1b19j7imQk&feature=related[/ame]

I can't stand to listen to this lying opportunistic bitch.

The Republicans aren't going to reverse anything.

Not if left to their own devices...for you see they are more interested in 'Getting along with Democrats' even when they are in power...

It bit them. HARD.

The Tea Party candidates that are going to Congress will be calling the shots at the behest of those that paid for thier ticket to the dance...

the BlueBlood Repubicans will have NO CHOICE but to dance the tune of the people are face relegation to nothingness in the political arena.

*YOU were saying what exactly*?

i dont believe them.....doing nothing and standing pat is better then spending more of what we dont have....capisce?

It wont turn around for 2-3 years, after Obama has been sent packing in 2012 and Palin has been in long enough to start getting things done.

This election is about creating gridlock to stop the insanity. Getting NOTHING done is far better than the shit that has been shoved down our throats the last 2 years.

The damage caused to the economy from 1994 to 2006 has been far worse than we thought. Republican congresses with key Democratic players and compliant presidents caused it. The commercial mortage meltdown will begin next Spring as those securities on them will become next to worthless. Yes, Europe has invested heavily in them, as have U.S. holders.

This is going to get far worse than better. To blame it on BHO is foolish, and those who do will look even more foolish. The voters in 2012 are going to blame both parties. A massacre of incumbents will happen, and after that, who knows?

Last edited:

Good question.

A quick review of their agenda leads me to think the answer is never.

They're still touting supply sider solutions to an economy that needs demand side responses.

Good question.

A quick review of their agenda leads me to think the answer is never.

They're still touting supply sider solutions to an economy that needs demand side responses.

Hmm. Reagan: Supply side tax cuts led to largest expansion of the economy post WW2.
Obama: Demand side Keynesian stimulus led to longest recession post WW2.

Tell me how that works out for you.

i dont believe them.....doing nothing and standing pat is better then spending more of what we dont have....capisce?

Ohh Capfish to you too.
They did not even stand pat, they spent like drunken sailors on the credit card.
Again why believe them? they been lying for 30 years.

Ohh Capfish to you too.
They did not even stand pat, they spent like drunken sailors on the credit card.
Again why believe them? they been lying for 30 years.

:eusa_eh:

No one is saying they believe them.

Forum List

Back