How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

What's your prediction on his response the 3000 dead in Puerto Rico?

Anger at Trump Puerto Rico 'success' claim
Guess Puerto Rico wasn’t prepared. They are not a state of these United States. Most U.S. citizens feel no obligation toward Puerto Rico.
They are American citizens just like you and I

Nobody can be prepared for back to back Cat 5 hurricanes
Yes. They can...

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

Guess Puerto Rico wasn’t prepared. They are not a state of these United States. Most U.S. citizens feel no obligation toward Puerto Rico.

I just read that PR has either the 2nd or 3rd highest rate of prostitution in the world. Right there with Thailand.

paper towels.gif

I would imagine that SS members with this pervert have thought they have seen it all...

Until this point.

I just read that PR has either the 2nd or 3rd highest rate of prostitution in the world. Right there with Thailand.
Your point?

You're right, Puerto Rico isn't a state of the US, it's a territory of the US, which means that it's people are all US natural born citizens.

You know, I'm still kinda curious about something.......................

We all know that a hurricane is fixing to hit around SC/NC area, and it's gonna hit hard. We also know that there is projected to be a lot of damage from flooding, high winds, etc.

So, with all this knowledge beforehand, isn't it kinda stupid to cut FEMA's budget by over 9 million dollars and give it to ICE?

Shouldn't he have waited until AFTER the hurricane to see if there was enough money to give ICE?

View attachment 216139

I would imagine that SS members with this pervert have thought they have seen it all...

Until this point.
Those SS folks wrote a book their adventures with slick willie, you should read it. I think willie trumps anything you got.

Probably true. 8 years of peace and prosperity were something we haven’t seen since. As for Trump chunking paper towels into the audience, the SS folks would have hard time getting any reader to believe really happened that the President of the United States did something so appallingly inadequate; thank goodness for video

We all know that a hurricane is fixing to hit around SC/NC area, and it's gonna hit hard. We also know that there is projected to be a lot of damage from flooding, high winds, etc.

So, with all this knowledge beforehand, isn't it kinda stupid to cut FEMA's budget by over 9 million dollars and give it to ICE?

Shouldn't he have waited until AFTER the hurricane to see if there was enough money to give ICE?

FEMA; no votes
ICE; some votes (although you’d think he’s have the hick vote locked up by now).

View attachment 216139

Until this point.
Those SS folks wrote a book their adventures with slick willie, you should read it. I think willie trumps anything you got.

Probably true. 8 years of peace and prosperity were something we haven’t seen since. As for Trump chunking paper towels into the audience, the SS folks would have hard time getting any reader to believe really happened that the President of the United States did something so appallingly inadequate; thank goodness for video
right? back when democrats were against illegal aliens, cared about the deficit with the GOP. Believed in workers keeping their money. Were against welfare. Called radical islam, radical islam! yep those were the good ole days. when will the dems ever get back there you suppose?

do you know their budget?

I know that transferring millions of dollars to another agency when FEMA very much might need it for disaster relief doesn't make much sense.

Especially when the hurricane is due to hit in just a day or two.

I know that transferring millions of dollars to another agency when FEMA very much might need it for disaster relief doesn't make much sense.

Especially when the hurricane is due to hit in just a day or two.
so you can't answer about the budget so you have no clue. you're right, you have no clue. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Predict they will start blaming Trump BEFORE the hurricane hits.

More proof I'm correct 99.99% of the time, the Washington Compost today claims Trump is "complicit" in hurricane Florence due to Trump's position on climate change. :icon_rolleyes:

Trump would rather separate Mexican families than save Americans

Predict they will start blaming Trump BEFORE the hurricane hits.

More proof I'm correct 99.99% of the time, the Washington Compost today claims Trump is "complicit" in hurricane Florence due to Trump's position on climate change. :icon_rolleyes:
Calls it like they see them

Trump would rather separate Mexican families than save Americans

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: go wash your lying mouth out with soap lib.

Forum List

Back