How Long Until Terrorists Attack These?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Basra-Train-660x439.jpg

Brand new trains were delivered to Iraq for use on a popular railway route, another sign that the country is rebuilding the public transportation network that had fallen into disrepair over decades of neglect and war.

The 10 new trains will roll on the Baghdad-Basra line, between Iraq’s capital and one of its key cities. It’s a line that’s been of strategic importance since it was built as part of the Baghdad Railway in the years surrounding World War I, and now it’s getting trains capable of 100 mph

Read full story @ After Decades of War, Iraq Adds Fleet of New Trains to Its Aging Railway | Autopia | Wired.com

And, why don't we have trains like that here in the USA? :eusa_whistle:

How Long Until Terrorists Attack These?

#####

Not long...unless they implement airport type security for travelling on them.

100mph on a track set on stones?
No thank you.

Those trains sure look better than Australia's trains.

Am always reluctant to discuss this sort of thing for fear of giving out ideas. I realize every idea's been 'gamed' out already but still. Not something I'd want on my conscious.

Am always reluctant to discuss this sort of thing for fear of giving out ideas. I realize every idea's been 'gamed' out already but still. Not something I'd want on my conscious.

AQ has already blown up trains in Spain, London etc.

They'll blow up more of them too until proper security is implemented.

They'll blow up the Ground Zero new tower too first chance they get.

Watch: Two Men BASE Jump Off NYC's Freedom Tower

Video of two men jumping off New York City's Freedom Tower, which occurred in September of last year according to the description of the YouTube upload...

#####

Lucky they weren't suicide bombers, eh?

About time the govt man implemented proper security there and everywhere.

Forum List

Back