How long can China keep it up?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The PBOC announced yesterday it would stabilize the currency by selling dollars and buying the yuan. This also makes it easier for Chinese families to buy Canadian citizenship. That leakage combined with sinking prices for US bonds means this fix could get complicated quick. The PBOC also needs to buy Euros and sell Yuan and it is easiest to buy Euros with Dollars. When will overleveraged companies add even more complications I do not know but this kind of currency defense tends to end badly and fairly quickly. My guess is that smuggling US foods into China will be the biggest complication.

The Chinese have 1.3 billion people and a gigantic land mass, they'll just put 5 million more into food production and destroy outright 40% of the market for a number of ag industries in the US.

People in agriculture in the US that supported orange turd don't know it yet but he's putting them on the welfare line while putting their family farms out of business. China's foreign exchange reserve is $3 trillion dollars.

The US is sitting on a trillion dollars of debt to China and $400 billion a year of trade deficit with China.

Don't kid yourself, China isn't worried in the least.

The Chinese have 1.3 billion people and a gigantic land mass, they'll just put 5 million more into food production and destroy outright 40% of the market for a number of ag industries in the US.

People in agriculture in the US that supported orange turd don't know it yet but he's putting them on the welfare line while putting their family farms out of business. China's foreign exchange reserve is $3 trillion dollars.

The US is sitting on a trillion dollars of debt to China and $400 billion a year of trade deficit with China.

Don't kid yourself, China isn't worried in the least.

You're fulla shit. All China knows how to do is mimic the US and does a poor imitation.

China is economically sound and able to outlast the US in a monetary war.

It can destroy almost 50% of our agribusiness in four years if it puts more acreage into cultivation and feed people at home.

It can destroy almost 50% of our agribusiness in four years if it puts more acreage into cultivation and feed people at home.

And its shitty Chinese steel farm equipment doesn't break down. :auiqs.jpg:

China has nothing like the SE US in which to grow crops. Let that sink in for a minute, faggotStarkey. Things freeze in China.

Q: You're going to change clutch plates on a '72 Ford.

Which one of these do you want?

A) American-made tools.

B) Cheap Chinese crap.

Neither the US or China wants the other to fail. That is absurd. Rightly or wrongly we are joined at the hip economically. China has enjoyed very lucrative advantages and is not going to give those up easily. They are punching back hoping that Trump doesn't have the resolve to keep up the pressure into mid-terms. It is still a posturing game and will not result in all out war with us trying to destroy them or vice versa.

Neither the US or China wants the other to fail. That is absurd. Rightly or wrongly we are joined at the hip economically. China has enjoyed very lucrative advantages and is not going to give those up easily. They are punching back hoping that Trump doesn't have the resolve to keep up the pressure into mid-terms. It is still a posturing game and will not result in all out war with us trying to destroy them or vice versa.

Prediction: They will cave to our demands, and it will be a better symbiotic relationship.

China has nothing like the SE US in which to grow crops. Let that sink in for a minute, faggotStarkey. Things freeze in China.

A) American-made tools.

B) Cheap Chinese crap.
You don't argue with Eye Sack Noo Ton!

A) American-made tools.

B) Cheap Chinese crap.
A 3/8 swivel extension long enough to reach the top bellhousing bolts. I dont care where it's made.

A) American-made tools.

B) Cheap Chinese crap.
A 3/8 swivel extension long enough to reach the top bellhousing bolts. I dont care where it's made.
Funny you should bring that up...

China doesn't have elections. It can have a far more stable economy than the US, which has boom and bust as presidents attempt to push the economy so much to get themselves reelected.

China is overdue due for one of its herd thinning Civil Wars with India and Russia in the splash zone.

Jake admiring ChiComs, what a shocker

A) American-made tools.

B) Cheap Chinese crap.
Funny you should bring that up...
Lol, been there done that. On a 76 instead of a 72 though. 300 I 6 and 3 on the tree.

A) American-made tools.

B) Cheap Chinese crap.

Okay, lemme know how those Chinese tools work out for ya, Captain bleeding-knuckle. :aargh:

I've done it, after buying American tools. Chinese sockets just don't get it, baby. They broke.

A) American-made tools.

B) Cheap Chinese crap.

Okay, lemme know how those Chinese tools work out for ya, Captain bleeding-knuckle. :aargh:

I've done it, after buying American tools. Chinese sockets just don't get it, baby. They broke.
Got any Craftsman tools Marion? Know where they're made now?

A) American-made tools.

B) Cheap Chinese crap.

Got any Craftsman tools Marion? Know where they're made now?

Know where mine weren't made? :abgg2q.jpg:

I used to get up early and hit pawn shops for sockets on Saturday AMs.

Craftsman, Snap-on, and S-K, baby. I can eyeball American or foreign.

It was that old Ford transmission nut that prompted it.

Forum List

Back