How long before people will say, "Obama is blameless"?

Almost as quick as some folks will call for his impeachment, almost.

That being said, if an investigation shows that the President directed the IRS to harrass the teabags and other pseudo-conservative groups and deny them their Tax Free PAC status, then by all means have at it.

As far as the AP phone records story. Call for the repeal of the Patriot Act if you don't want the government to have the power to search phone records.

If the investigation shows that Obama personally ordered the assassination of Americans, you'll still worship him. Oops, already done that.

The fact is Boo, you serve your party - you don't give a fuck what laws they break or how heinous the crimes they commit.

You care ONLY that your "team" wins. This is the damage that a sports mentality metes on society. You have no actual principles, just your favored team. As such, nothing they do will cause you question them - they are your team. democrats good, Republicans bahhhhhd - it really goes no deeper than that.

Awe did somebody just piss in unhinged's Post Tosties this morning?

:razz:

No it is just aneurysm inducing hypocrisy from people like you that have someone people wishing to smash their heads into brick walls to get the stupidity out of their head.

For eight years you hypocrites droned on and on about Bush warrantless wiretaps, and he's reading your email, and Prescott Bush Nazis, ENRON was Bush's fault, the CIA British French and German intelligence agencies lied for Bush so he could go get oil from Iraq, and 911 was really about a pipeline for oil--The DNC invited 911 truther Michael Moore to sit next to Jimmy Carter.

And now when it is clear as day that this administration has doubled down on all of the things that the left said were so important, sounding like Libertarians when Bush was in office--NOW NONE OF IT MATTER. FUCKING HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE.

That being said, if an investigation shows that the President directed the IRS to harrass the teabags and other pseudo-conservative groups and deny them their Tax Free PAC status, then by all means have at it.

As far as the AP phone records story. Call for the repeal of the Patriot Act if you don't want the government to have the power to search phone records.

If the investigation shows that Obama personally ordered the assassination of Americans, you'll still worship him. Oops, already done that.

The fact is Boo, you serve your party - you don't give a fuck what laws they break or how heinous the crimes they commit.

You care ONLY that your "team" wins. This is the damage that a sports mentality metes on society. You have no actual principles, just your favored team. As such, nothing they do will cause you question them - they are your team. democrats good, Republicans bahhhhhd - it really goes no deeper than that.

One more thing, just to highlight your ignorance, the Patriot Act had nothing to do with the unprecedented collecting of AP phone records. NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH IT.

Absent the Patriot Act, the Justice Department would still have been able to obtain those records.

And why is the Patriot Act, that you obviously have no clue about--still clinging to your Libertarian leanings that the left loved under Bush--why is it still law of the land? Is it because a Democrat-controlled Congress passed it and Obama signed it into law?

After years bitching and moaning about the abuses of presidential power that the Patriot Act allowed the Hypocrite and Chief quickly signed it into law.

With all the crap hitting the fan right now, Benghazi, IRS, Justice Department and the EPA, how long before the Left starts saying, "No, No, Obama had no idea what was going on. He had no clue that those in his administration had done these things", how long?

I think it will start by the beginning of next week. It's close now with all the "what did Obama do" and "What crime did he commit" stuff. So, it's going to start by next week after all those on the left get the talking points.

Does anyone really believe Obama didn't know about all this?
Also, how much more has this man done that we don't know about?

With all this crap, Obama knew and he encouraged it. Obama is a piece of shit and and it's only a matter of time before he's wiped off of America's ass.

Obama has already admitted to not knowing about most of this stuff. But it's not like he's the President or anything.

He HAS, in his own words, taken responsibility for it all, however. :rofl:

Obama said on 60 Minutes on Sunday that he bears responsibility “for everything--to some degree." :rofl:

For video and more:

Obama: ?I Bear Responsibility for Everything--To Some Degree? | CNS News

No, this is the most clueless President ever. He's late to EVERY press conference, he's played more rounds of golf than any other president, and he's caught LYING once again.

This president constantly tries to claim ignorance, "I found out about it just like you"--WELL WHY NOT? YOU'RE ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ANYTHING.

It isn't incompetence though, it much more sinister.

With all the crap hitting the fan right now, Benghazi, IRS, Justice Department and the EPA, how long before the Left starts saying, "No, No, Obama had no idea what was going on. He had no clue that those in his administration had done these things", how long?

I think it will start by the beginning of next week. It's close now with all the "what did Obama do" and "What crime did he commit" stuff. So, it's going to start by next week after all those on the left get the talking points.

Does anyone really believe Obama didn't know about all this?
Also, how much more has this man done that we don't know about?

With all this crap, Obama knew and he encouraged it. Obama is a piece of shit and and it's only a matter of time before he's wiped off of America's ass.

Obama has already admitted to not knowing about most of this stuff. But it's not like he's the President or anything.

Obama said on 60 Minutes on Sunday that he bears responsibility “for everything--to some degree." :rofl:

For video and more:

No he hasn't regardless of what he said.

He's not responsible for anything.

Ask him about the AP scandal, he says he knew nothing about it.

Ask him about the IRS scandal, He says he knew nothing about it.

Ask him about Benghazi and he points to the CIA and the State Dept.

Nothing is ever his fault and he bears no responsibility.

He is more worried about his golf game and the next fundraiser to be bothered with petty things like running the country.

The problem lies with idiots like you that believe whatever comes out of his lying pie-hole.

Last edited:
No, this is the most clueless President ever. He's late to EVERY press conference, he's played more rounds of golf than any other president, and he's caught LYING once again.

This president constantly tries to claim ignorance, "I found out about it just like you"--WELL WHY NOT? YOU'RE ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ANYTHING.

It's clear that Obama is but a pawn. He is beyond clueless, he is oblivious.

Ask him about Benghazi and points to the CIA and the State Dept.

He is more worried about his golf game and the next fundraiser to be bothered with petty things like running the country.

The problem lies with idiots like you that believe whatever comes out of his lying pie-hole.

He is the toddler in chief - a two year old who has only one defense "NOT MEEEEE!"

For video and more:

Lighten up! My comment was made in jest and making fun of a president who will lie about anything and everything.

No it is just aneurysm inducing hypocrisy from people like you that have someone people wishing to smash their heads into brick walls to get the stupidity out of their head.

For eight years you hypocrites droned on and on about Bush warrantless wiretaps, and he's reading your email, and Prescott Bush Nazis, ENRON was Bush's fault, the CIA British French and German intelligence agencies lied for Bush so he could go get oil from Iraq, and 911 was really about a pipeline for oil--The DNC invited 911 truther Michael Moore to sit next to Jimmy Carter.

And now when it is clear as day that this administration has doubled down on all of the things that the left said were so important, sounding like Libertarians when Bush was in office--NOW NONE OF IT MATTER. FUCKING HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE.

Hey well at least you have some style to your insults rather that just vugarities. How do you know that I support President Obama's continuing all things I opposed about President Bush? How do you know that everytime some loonie liberal brought up Prescott Bushs ties to that Bank that aided Germany that I didn't bring up Joe Kenedy's support for the Fascist Nazis? Do you wish to talk about what the Germans told the Bush Adminstration about "Curveball"? How about the fact that we were already Importing oil from Iraq before the invasion and occupation? I, like most Americans, supported the effort to go after the men resposible for the 9-11 attack.

Just becaus I like to debunk the nutjobs (like unhinged2008) and their conspiricy theories regarding President Obama, doesn't mean I agree with everything he has or hasn't done.

Well..he is not clueless about everything.

He was knee deep involved in the killing of Osama Bin Laden.
Heck, I have no doubt, many believed he was there in the middle of the action itself.

And he was quite sure the Boston police "acted stupidly" and had no problem commenting on it even though there was an investigation going on.

Oh yeah...and he was well versed in the Trayvon Martin killing...and again, had no issuie commenting on it even though there was an investigation going on.

See?

HJe knows LOTS of stuff!

Hey well at least you have some style to your insults rather that just vugarities. How do you know that I support President Obama's continuing all things I opposed about President Bush? How do you know that everytime some loonie liberal brought up Prescott Bushs ties to that Bank that aided Germany that I didn't bring up Joe Kenedy's support for the Fascist Nazis? Do you wish to talk about what the Germans told the Bush Adminstration about "Curveball"? How about the fact that we were already Importing oil from Iraq before the invasion and occupation? I, like most Americans, supported the effort to go after the men resposible for the 9-11 attack.

Just becaus I like to debunk the nutjobs (like unhinged2008) and their conspiricy theories regarding President Obama, doesn't mean I agree with everything he has or hasn't done.

"Conspiracy theory" ---- :eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

{House Speaker John Boehner on Wednesday called for IRS officials who harassed conservative groups to face jail time, as Republicans on Capitol Hill stepped up their criticism of the administration against a backdrop of mounting scandals. }

Boehner on IRS scandal: 'Who is going to jail'? | Fox News

Yeah hack, it's just a "conspiracy theory;" your god is blameless and perfect....

For video and more:

Lighten up! My comment was made in jest and making fun of a president who will lie about anything and everything.

I'm sorry I fail to see the humor in an incompetent lying President.

Well..he is not clueless about everything.

He was knee deep involved in the killing of Osama Bin Laden.
Heck, I have no doubt, many believed he was there in the middle of the action itself.

And he was quite sure the Boston police "acted stupidly" and had no problem commenting on it even though there was an investigation going on.

Oh yeah...and he was well versed in the Trayvon Martin killing...and again, had no issuie commenting on it even though there was an investigation going on.

See?

HJe knows LOTS of stuff!

Like most liberals, he knows so much that isn't true.

Going through your posts, I CAN'T FIND A DAMN THING TO SUGGEST OTHERWISE. Again, sit there and claim you were above the moronic chorus of liberals during the eight years under Bush--your own posts and words show you to be a damn liar and a hypocrite.

{House Speaker John Boehner on Wednesday called for IRS officials who harassed conservative groups to face jail time, as Republicans on Capitol Hill stepped up their criticism of the administration against a backdrop of mounting scandals. }

Yeah hack, it's just a "conspiracy theory;" your god is blameless and perfect....

Nah, like I said if the investigation proves the President directed the IRS to target his political emenies then by all means he should be removed from office. As I recall you claimed he told his people to just get it done.

The one I like the most was the one about how he was arming the Drug Cartels so he could conficate Americans guns and Americans would agree because of their outrage at the increase in violence down in Mexico.

By the way, your insults--'teabagger' and 'nutjob'--lack both style and intelligence. Classless, hypocritical, partisan hack WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.

The Justice Department's inexcusable actions are in your delusional mind is because of the Patriot Act. What the IRS did isn't their fault, it's Citizens United.

Nothing is every anyone's fault under Obama.

Nah, like I said if the investigation proves the President directed the IRS to target his political emenies then by all means he should be removed from office. As I recall you claimed he told his people to just get it done.

The one I like the most was the one about how he was arming the Drug Cartels so he could conficate Americans guns and Americans would agree because of their outrage at the increase in violence down in Mexico.

Regardless of the motivation behind the Justice Department green lighting the ATF operation that ultimately allowed thousands of assault weapons to cross international border, without consulting Mexico, into the hands of murderous drug cartels WITH NO WAY OF TRACKING THEM--

IT FUCKING HAPPENED, AND NO ONE WAS HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Last edited:

He didn't direct them, hell he has no idea what his administration does in their day to day operations. He has more important things like golf games, fundraisers and TV appearances to worry about.

Do we really need an investigation to tell us the Obama administration knew about it? If they didn't know about it then they are for more incompetent than I gave them credit for. Either way, someone needs to go to jail for abusing the publics trust, and violating people's Rights for political gain.

Going through your posts, I CAN'T FIND A DAMN THING TO SUGGEST OTHERWISE. Again, sit there and claim you were above the moronic chorus of liberals during the eight years under Bush--your own posts and words show you to be a damn liar and a hypocrite.

Really, you have the archives to the old Netscape message boards? Interesting.

Forum List

Back