How long before democrat party brown shirts/fascists murder a conservative speaker or their guests?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Heather Macdonald, the author of "The War on Boys," "Who Stole Feminism," and most recently "The War on Cops," was kept from giving a speech and taking questions by democrat party brown shirts.....she has been on local and national radio today to talk about how democrat party brown shirts surrounded the lecture hall where she was going to speak, and kept everyone out...no one was able to get in to hear her speak. They also became so aggressive in their banging on the glass windows as she tried to skype questions in the lecture hall, that the police had to smuggle her out of the building....

So...how soon before the democrat party fascists murder someone at these conservative speeches......in the name of free speech?

Heather Mac Donald: Claremont speech cut short by protesters' 'brute, totalitarian force'

Heather Macdonald, the author of "The War on Boys," "Who Stole Feminism," and most recently "The War on Cops," was kept from giving a speech and taking questions by democrat party brown shirts.....she has been on local and national radio today to talk about how democrat party brown shirts surrounded the lecture hall where she was going to speak, and kept everyone out...no one was able to get in to hear her speak. They also became so aggressive in their banging on the glass windows as she tried to skype questions in the lecture hall, that the police had to smuggle her out of the building....

So...how soon before the democrat party fascists murder someone at these conservative speeches......in the name of free speech?

Shutting down campus speech is a great way to lose an argument

Sadly I think it will happen far too soon. soros and his sturm abteilung goons are following the nazi play book fairly closely. Makes sense given his nazi training.

Sadly I think it will happen far too soon. soros and his sturm abteilung goons are following the nazi play book fairly closely. Makes sense given his nazi training.

They went from simply throwing pies in faces and throwing glitter on the speakers....to now completely shutting down and physically assaulting these speakers.....I can't see murder being too far off....

Heather Mac Donald: Claremont speech cut short by protesters' 'brute, totalitarian force'
Ever since 2008 when Obama won the election, I have been increasing my weaponry and ammo, preparing for the worse and praying for the better, but every day the FASCIST bullies keep showing their true brown colors, I am glad that I have prepared for the worse.

:itsok:

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg

Nazis do what Nazis do in attempts to intimidate the opposition.

All they will succeed in accomplishing in this country is higher gun sales and a good hearted population that becomes extremely intolerant of leftists.

D
Dipshit, I knew Obama would never take my guns, because he is too chicken shit to even try. But why I am well armed is for shits like you , who when the call goes out by the left to rise up, those of US who love this country, will be there to defend it, as the founding fathers knew would eventually happen.

Thomas-Paine-Liberty-Quotes-Liberty-Quote.jpg

Oh look The usual USMB RepubliStalinists are projecting their own adoration of Stalinist thuggery on to the liberty-loving people. Why? To run cover for their own thuggery, of course.

If any of the conservative Stalinists want to protest they're not actually Stalinists, despite how they act, they can start by condemning the Republican attempts to send climate scientists to the gulag for the crime of doing science that's inconvenient to TheParty.

Or, they can condemn Trump's statements that Clinton needs to be jailed for being a Democrat, or the "lock her up" chants of their own base.

They won't, of course. I've asked many times. They never do, not one of them. Without exception, every conservative enthusiastically endorses their party's ongoing Stalinist thuggery. Watch 'em do it here now. Just like the Stalinists, they simply auto-declare that all of their political enemies need to be jailed because they're EnemiesOfTheState.

Oh, shall I also link to the hate crimes tracker, and point out the rising tide of conservative violence? Maybe not. We know how conservatives will react to that, the same way they react to all data. They'll simply say it's all fake.

D
Dipshit, I knew Obama would never take my guns, because he is too chicken shit to even try. But why I am well armed is for shits like you , who when the call goes out by the left to rise up, those of US who love this country, will be there to defend it, as the founding fathers knew would eventually happen.

Get a grip, sonny boy.
Come out from under your mommy's bed.
Go buy some more guns.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

BUT, gotta say, it always cracks my that you big he-mans actually believe your little pop guns is enough to take out the US govt.

Make a note: take snacks.

:woohoo:

Oh look The usual USMB RepubliStalinists are projecting their own adoration of Stalinist thuggery on to the liberty-loving people. Why? To run cover for their own thuggery, of course.

If any of the conservative Stalinists want to protest they're not actually Stalinists, despite how they act, they can start by condemning the Republican attempts to send climate scientists to the gulag for the crime of doing science that's inconvenient to TheParty.

Or, they can condemn Trump's statements that Clinton needs to be jailed for being a Democrat, or the "lock her up" chants of their own base.

They won't, of course. I've asked many times. They never do, not one of them. Without exception, every conservative enthusiastically endorses their party's ongoing Stalinist thuggery. Watch 'em do it here now. Just like the Stalinists, they simply auto-declare that all of their political enemies need to be jailed because they're EnemiesOfTheState.

Oh, shall I also link to the hate crimes tracker, and point out the rising tide of conservative violence? Maybe not. We know how conservatives will react to that, the same way they react to all data. They'll simply say it's all fake.

These dunderheads are always so quick to pound their chest and bray about what good Americans they are and yet, they don't hesitate to attack the US Constitution.

Every time drumpf tells them to crap on the Constitution, they applaud him. Its astounding but there's not one of them that would actually fight for the Constitution.

D

Get a grip, sonny boy.
Come out from under your mommy's bed.
Go buy some more guns.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

BUT, gotta say, it always cracks my that you big he-mans actually believe your little pop guns is enough to take out the US govt.

Make a note: take snacks.

:woohoo:
Just to let you know, sonny boy, and I mean boy very loosely, Do you think the military will side with the likes of Obama, the pussy, or We the People of the US? Obama did try to castrate the military by putting pansy ass liberal generals in, but I do know, that our proud service men and women would disobey the unlawful orders given by the left. That is how much of a dumbass you are....

These dunderheads are always so quick to pound their chest and bray about what good Americans they are and yet, they don't hesitate to attack the US Constitution.

Every time drumpf tells them to crap on the Constitution, they applaud him. Its astounding but there's not one of them that would actually fight for the Constitution.
Now you are saying the exact thing you fuckers on the left did when Obama shit on the constitution. Liberals are the most immoral assholes in the universe.

The Alt Right neo-fascists will be far more likely to shoot officials they don't like.

They went from simply throwing pies in faces and throwing glitter on the speakers....to now completely shutting down and physically assaulting these speakers.....I can't see murder being too far off....

If Timoty McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Scott Roeder, Dylann Roof has only thrown pies ... but that isn't what the Alt. Right / right wing fascists do - they commit murders.

Now you are saying the exact thing you fuckers on the left did when Obama shit on the constitution. Liberals are the most immoral assholes in the universe.

Your lack of morality is shown in every post you write. The abject hate you hold for President Obama and those who supported him is pathological and deplorable. You're one very sick puppy.

With all due respect, you're an idiot dupe.
What gov-gravy-train-fed climate scientist propagandists have been sent to prison?
Change the channel and vet your info lest your closeminded fascism keeps exposing itself.

Tim McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Scott Roeder, Dylann Roof, et al, are Alt Right murderers.

So far the big name political killings and shootings (the Kennedys, King, Malcom X, the American Nazi, et al) have not yet happen.

When they do, the killers will be overwhelmingly Alt Right neo-fascists and Far Right loonies.

Forum List

Back