How Is This Possible?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
99 percent of so-called "palestinians" in "palestine" are muslims and, thus, worship the Holy Quran as the foundation of their islamic faith. According to Holy Quran, the god of palestinians allah created the universe and everything in it.

Except, nowhere in Holy Quran do "palestine" or "palestinians" appear. Not even once. Never.

Moreover, in the Holy Quran, Israel was created by allah as the Jewish Homeland and the Children of Israel are recognized by allah and appear in the Holy Quran numerous times.

Indeed, the Children of Israel are allah's Chosen People. In fact, allah gave Moses the Torah on Mt Sinai!

How can this be possible? Given the immutable wisdom of allah, why won't the "palestinians" leave Israel the Jewish Homeland and let the Children of Israel live in peace? Isn't allah the greatest allahu akbar? :bow3:

:bow3:
Quran 20:80 O ye Children of Israel! We delivered you from your enemy, and We made a Covenant with you on the right side of Mount (Sinai), and We sent down to you Manna and quails

Quran 5:20-21: Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Quran 10:93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them.

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Quran 2:47: Children of Israel! Call to mind the special favor which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to all other

Quran 45:16 We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book of Power of Command and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure, and We favoured them above the nations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back