Obama is giving the lower 95% a tax break while raising taxes for the other 5%. Let me ask: Who owns all of the big corporations and businesses? Its that 5% that does. If you tax that 5% then they will have to start laying off workers so the unemployed will just go up. All the people hear is: Tax break! Tax break! Tax break! Start thinking about the big picture people. Tell me your not voting for him!