How is Joe Biden connected to Burisma?? (except his son works there)

Do you agree that investigating Burisma is the same as investigating the Bidens??

• Yes, they are all connected at the hip

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, Hunter Biden is connectred to Burisma, but Joe Biden is not

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The democrats keep saying that "Investigating Burisma means investigate the Bidens".
That is illegal because Joe Biden is Trump's political opponent?!

Investigating Burisma should NOT have anything to do with Joe Biden
His son Hunter Biden is on the Burisma Board, but that should not affect Joe at all.

Thursday’s impeachment testimony makes the Burisma-Biden connection undeniable

The Republicans have not been pushing back hard enough to say loud and clear that investigating Burisma should not affect Joe Biden at all.
That's just a strawman put up by the democrats

The democrats keep saying that "Investigating Burisma means investigate the Bidens".
That is illegal because Joe Biden is Trump's political opponent?!

Investigating Burisma should NOT have anything to do with Joe Biden
His son Hunter Biden is on the Burisma Board, but that should not affect Joe at all.

Thursday’s impeachment testimony makes the Burisma-Biden connection undeniable

The Republicans have not been pushing back hard enough to say loud and clear that investigating Burisma should not affect Joe Biden at all.
That's just a strawman put up by the democrats
It's obvious that they're not only connected at the hip, but the WHOLE body.

He got his son the job by bribing the Ukraine with aid dollars.....

Sorry traitors TRUMP DID IT and the evidence has been given by NON partisan people So roll in the shit all you'd like I'm a Dem and don't play in shit Republicans love it

Sorry traitors TRUMP DID IT and the evidence has been given by NON partisan people So roll in the shit all you'd like I'm a Dem and don't play in shit Republicans love it
Enjoy Trump's second term dummy....:21:

I seriously doubt that Hunter Biden 'worked' there.

Unless taking dump trucks full of money for doing nothing is considered work.

Little Eddie IS quite dumb.
smarter than 99% of republicans Sorry ,,that 1% aren't here
Hey, Eddie, what's YOUR I.Q.? Mine is 147, and yours would be......

It's funny that whenever I've asked for a loony lib's I.Q. on here, they either evade and deflect without answering or they run and hide.

Investigating Hunter is 100% about finding out WHERE our FOREIGN AID ended up, in Hunter's pocket.... and a lot of other pockets in DC......

KICKBACKS - why the "Congress" won't cut any foreign aid....

It's funny that whenever I've asked for a loony lib's I.Q. on here, they either evade and deflect without answering or they run and hide.
Didn't hear you Mine was 128 many many years ago probably not so high now since coming here and reading repub posts

There is still a LOT about Burisma buying influence at the Obama white house through the office of (S) John Kerry that has not even come out yet, including Hunter asking the US Government to ask Ukraine to call off investigations and even the possibility of the US Gov't lending money to Burisma. Obviously, none of this would ever happen if Hunter's Dad was not Vice President.

Didn't hear you Mine was 128 many many years ago probably not so high now since coming here and reading repub posts
Thank you for being THE first lunatic liberal on here to answer my question. Well done. 128 isn't bad, but it sure isn't 147.

How?

The quid pro quo bone is connected by the campaign ligament which the olecranon processes fortunate sons ....

hope that helps....

~S~

Thank you for being THE first lunatic liberal on here to answer my question. Well done. 128 isn't bad, but it sure isn't 147.
147 ?? That's close to genius I'm far from that but luckier than most

Close to genius, yes, but it comes with side effects. I've had OCD since I was a teenager, this affliction appears to more prevalent in those with higher I.Q.'s. Albert Einstein and of course, Howard Hughes, suffered from it.

Close to genius, yes, but it comes with side effects. I've had OCD since I was a teenager, this affliction appears to more prevalent in those with higher I.Q.'s. Albert Einstein and of course, Howard Hughes, suffered from it.
I wish the best for you and hope it leads you in the right directions

Do you EVER discuss issues or just bitch and insult?

Forum List

Back