How I Knew Trump Would Win in 2016 and Will Win Again

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Is this hindsight or did this guy really know? He makes an interesting case for his claim.

First off, his pedigree. He’s a Professor Emeritus at the University of Virginia with an impressive résumé. He says:

Trump received a rich boy’s education, first at a traditional (probably English-Anglican) prep school and then military school. I know these institutions and the kind of classical education and sense of order they breed. They are, since Ancient Greece, the schools that train rulers. I recall during the campaign hearing Trump describing a New Hampshire village suffering from widespread heroin addiction as “bucolic.” I’m not sure I had heard that quaint term used by Shakespeare professors, much less a politician!

He goes on to explain how Trump drew people of all ages, races, and economic status to support him.

It’s worth a read
@ How I Knew Trump Would Win in 2016 and Will Win Again

Economic Models Point to a Big Win for Trump in 2020 @ Economic Models Point to a Big Win for Trump in 2020

All politics are local and all local politics rely on the pocketbook – something I read somewhere.

NYT columnists send up the alarm: Trump is almost certain to win next year @ NYT columnists send up the alarm: Trump is almost certain to win next year

I had a strong feeling -enough to bet on had there been a bookie handy- that he would when when I saw Carville sputtering about RUSSIANS! about a week or so prior, and Trump was doing rallies on places like Minnesota(?) in the days before the election.

Is this hindsight or did this guy really know? He makes an interesting case for his claim.

First off, his pedigree. He’s a Professor Emeritus at the University of Virginia with an impressive résumé. He says:

Trump received a rich boy’s education, first at a traditional (probably English-Anglican) prep school and then military school. I know these institutions and the kind of classical education and sense of order they breed. They are, since Ancient Greece, the schools that train rulers. I recall during the campaign hearing Trump describing a New Hampshire village suffering from widespread heroin addiction as “bucolic.” I’m not sure I had heard that quaint term used by Shakespeare professors, much less a politician!

He goes on to explain how Trump drew people of all ages, races, and economic status to support him.

It’s worth a read
@ How I Knew Trump Would Win in 2016 and Will Win Again

Economic Models Point to a Big Win for Trump in 2020 @ Economic Models Point to a Big Win for Trump in 2020

All politics are local and all local politics rely on the pocketbook – something I read somewhere.

NYT columnists send up the alarm: Trump is almost certain to win next year @ NYT columnists send up the alarm: Trump is almost certain to win next year

I knew it because the whole country hates out elected officials. This shit that’s happening now shows it only got worse. Expect more Trumps, AOC’s and those like the Haji sisters. All we are left with is the extremist of both sides.

Forum List

Back