How have The Clintons

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
How have The Clintons survived so many scandals?

It must be more than the buttocks licking presstitutes. How on earth do either of them have any credibility at all, to the degree that Hillary can run for the highest political office in America and her immense baggage is barely mentioned.

Also, why are Hillary supporters such 100% Kool-Aid drinkers? They rarely criticise her and often just parrot what she says. They also rarely even criticise the Democratic Party, which is anything BUT Democratic.

I think Conservatives in general are far more critical of Conservatives and the Republican candidates and the Republican Party.

th

They know where the bodies are buried

It must be more than the buttocks licking presstitutes. How on earth do either of them have any credibility at all, to the degree that Hillary can run for the highest political office in America and her immense baggage is barely mentioned.

Also, why are Hillary supporters such 100% Kool-Aid drinkers? They rarely criticise her and often just parrot what she says. They also rarely even criticise the Democratic Party, which is anything BUT Democratic.

I think Conservatives in general are far more critical of Conservatives and the Republican candidates and the Republican Party.

I disagree with the idea that Conservatives or Republicans are more critical of their candidates, and believe both sides are kool-aid drinkers.

As for the Clinton's surviving scandals, well the first big investigation was into White Water and was focused on Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton but the only they they discovered was Bill like to get head in the oval office by fat interns.

Now Bill Clinton was impeached by the House for lying to Congress which I believe he did, but was acquitted by the Senate.

As years have gone on the GOP has focused itself on Hillary Clinton knowing she was going to run for the oval office, and thought she was going to be the candidate in 2008 until President Obama derailed here chances.

Then she became Sec. of State as a token peace offer, but she was not that good at being one. Hell John Kerry has done more than here for better or for worst.

Benghazi is never going to bring Hillary Clinton down nor is the Email nonsense.

Even though Hillary has been First Lady, Senator ( of New York not her home state of Illinois ) and Sec of State she is still not qualified to be President to me.

Also my biggest question is why Clinton voters want her to win when they know Trey Gowdy will be looking to impeach her the moment she is sworn in?

The House will stay GOP and if the Senate stays GOP then Hillary will be like Trump and face a Hostile Congress and nothing will be done for four years of her one term as Presidency...

So I do not understand why her voters don't just vote for Sanders instead, but some are just stuck on stupid, just like those that believe in Trump...

upload_2016-4-17_14-5-49.png

Crooks should be in prison instead of running for a president. She is embarrassing the country.

Last edited:
It's easy, the Democrat establishment will back them up regardless and the left always has the media polishing their turds. The Dems did make her take a back seat for a while because they saw a better opportunity in obama but now it's her turn and she will keep the corporate cash flow coming in. Both Hill and Bill are good at mincing words though, being lawyers who have long practiced the art of spin. Bill is better at it and more personable. It will be interesting to watch Hillary crash and burn.

The GOP cannot win on policy, so their strategy is to invent countless scandals to fire up their easily fooled base. The fake Clinton "scandals" get lost in the shuffle.

Because the oligarchy or if you prefer the billionaire class, backs her. The huge government bureaucracy including the military industrial complex likes her too, because they know she loves big centralized government and war. The MSM loves her because they are controlled by the oligarchy and the state.

The average American who votes for her, is merely a useful idiot.

They survive because Republicans fail to realize you need more than conspiracy theories.....you need facts

They survive because Republicans fail to realize you need more than conspiracy theories.....you need facts
...and as if on cue, there is a useful idiot now.

...and as if on cue, there is a useful idiot now.
Tell us again about Vince Foster

The secret is the full support of the liberal media. Any politician can get away with any lie and any affront to the Constitution with the cooperation of the media.

The secret is the full support of the liberal media. Any politician can get away with any lie and any affront to the Constitution with the cooperation of the media.
...along with a large enough group of Americans who can't or won't recognize the propaganda.

Forum List

Back