HOW 'Free' are we in this country? Man faces jail for flying flag....

No one is totally free, crying about that is like crying about the existence of the sun
Not pushing back is slowly forfeiting your rights....
You should host a family reunion and serve bat Stuffed armadillos

You should wake the hell up....

And There It Is... Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans Buying US Flags During Lockdown

“Expect Action From DOJ Next Week!” –
AG Barr Monitoring Government Regulation
of Religious Services

Do you know the government can dictate how long you can fly a flag on your own property? Does that sound like you are truly 'free' in this country? Doesn't that sound like a little bit too much government control?

Remember your answer
Does it make a difference now that the flag the man facing a $2,000 fine or jail has been flying is a Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" flag?

SHOULD it matter, on your own property? If your 1st reaction above was one of frustration and thinking this was / is a little too much government control. Now.... 'Funny' how much difference partisanship makes....

NJ Homeowner Faces Jail for Flying Trump Flag
Is this the United States of Donald Trump?

18 U.S. Code § 700. Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties. Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

~S~

No one is totally free, crying about that is like crying about the existence of the sun
Not pushing back is slowly forfeiting your rights....
You should host a family reunion and serve bat Stuffed armadillos

You should wake the hell up....

And There It Is... Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Bans Buying US Flags During Lockdown

“Expect Action From DOJ Next Week!” –
AG Barr Monitoring Government Regulation
of Religious Services
I hope religious people go to church. Thin the herd.

Do you know the government can dictate how long you can fly a flag on your own property? Does that sound like you are truly 'free' in this country? Doesn't that sound like a little bit too much government control?

Remember your answer
Does it make a difference now that the flag the man facing a $2,000 fine or jail has been flying is a Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" flag?

SHOULD it matter, on your own property? If your 1st reaction above was one of frustration and thinking this was / is a little too much government control. Now.... 'Funny' how much difference partisanship makes....

Bwuhahahahaha.......if continuing to blame the President for every little thing you see wrong from your Corona-bunker helps yu get through this, lil' snowflake, keep holdin' on. :p

Remember your answer

Bwuhahahahaha.......if continuing to blame the President for every little thing you see wrong from your Corona-bunker helps yu get through this, lil' snowflake, keep holdin' on. :p
Another idiotic Trumper misses the point.

Spoken like an idiot...

One church held a 'parking lot' service where no one got out of their cars but still heard a service and still gathered to give them a feel of normalcy. They endangered no one. Still police wrote down license plates and mailed out fines...for what?

Sorry, this is a violation of religious freedom.

Remember your answer

Please explain then, lil TDS-sufferer.

Spoken like an idiot...

One church held a 'parking lot' service where no one got out of their cars but still heard a service and still gathered to give them a feel of normalcy. They endangered no one. Still police wrote down license plates and mailed out fines...for what?

Sorry, this is a violation of religious freedom.
Bullshit. They put us all at risk. What if they got in an accident on the way home? Then they would have exposed the ambulance drivers, cops, doctors at the hospital and when we don't have beds.

What if a nut decided to go shoot up the church because the nut was angry that they were going out and "congregating"?

Stay home idiots.

Remember your answer

Please explain then, lil TDS-sufferer.
If you can't figure it out for yourself, you have no business posting on this message board.
Next time try it without the insults.

Bullshit. They put us all at risk. What if they got in an accident on the way home? Then they would have exposed the ambulance drivers, cops, doctors at the hospital and when we don't have beds.

You could have an aneurism getting out of bed, forcing medical personnel to enter your self-quarantined residence, possibly getting COVIF-19, and you taking up a bed someone else could have used. A meteor could come crashing through your roof.....you could set yourself on fire trying to light your own grill...... YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE 'WHAT IF 'X' HAPPENS' GAME?

The US Constitution protects the freedom of religion and the exercise thereof....period, lil' snowflake. Rights are being violated, and your OPINION does not matter.

I'm guessing what the DOJ has to say will be interesting....

If you can't figure it out for yourself, you have no business posting on this message board.

In other words there was no 'mystical point' hidden within your bullshit. Bwuhahahaha....thought so. Have a nice day, snowflake.

You could have an aneurism getting out of bed, forcing medical personnel to enter your self-quarantined residence, possibly getting COVIF-19, and you taking up a bed someone else could have used. A meteor could come crashing through your roof.....you could set yourself on fire trying to light your own grill...... YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE 'WHAT IF 'X' HAPPENS' GAME?

The US Constitution protects the freedom of religion and the exercise thereof....period, lil' snowflake. Rights are being violated, and your OPINION does not matter.

I'm guessing what the DOJ has to say will be interesting....
WRONG. If a meteor comes, there's nothing I can do about it. Those people went out on the road and right now we don't want people out needlessly driving.

You do realize you don't have a right to drive or use our public roads right? That's not a right. You have to get a drivers license, pay for insurance, obey the laws, have a safe car, etc. So you are free to walk wherever you want right now. Just don't drive.

Oh, and I'm actually on your side on this one. My neighbor told me I shouldn't be driving to the park where I walk my dog out in the woods. Just walk him around here she says on a leash. Fuck that. My dog goes off leash and we walk 10,000 steps. I'll be damned if I'm not getting in my car and driving to the park because I MIGHT get in an accident.

But those idiot church goers congregated. Idiots. In the park I am no where near anyone and I'm outside.

Remember your answer

NJ towns have LOTS OF STRANGE TOWN ORDINANCES. amazingly idiotic and mostly not even enforceable. ------like-----sex between married couples
must be ONLY in missionary position----(I am not kiddin'....). --------blue laws----
(that which cannot be sold on sunday-------milk yes------but not beer) ------grocery stores would adapt by CLOSING whole aisles-----or simply closing. -----there were more-------and neighbors would not hesitate to CALL THE COPS. I was once attacked by THREE SQUAD CARS for sitting on the swings in the child playground
-----one block from my house------on a warm june evening with a friend------parks
closed in that little Nazi town at "sundown" (the three squad cars was the WHOLE TOWN POLICE FORCE-------I hope no one else was engaged in crime at that moment and no cat had gotten stuck up a tree<<<< for that the fire department
responded anyway

Ah, that story was kind of a let down. After that lead-up, I was expecting you to say you had the cops called on you for something cool like having sex with another married couple in a complicated acrobatic position.

WRONG. If a meteor comes, there's nothing I can do about it. Those people went out on the road and right now we don't want people out needlessly driving.
There is no more of a guarantee that these people would have a car accident that a meteor striking your house or your ass slipping on a bar of soap in your shower. Nice try, snowflake.....but keep trying to justify the violation of CONSTIUTUTIOINAL RIGHTS.

There is no more of a guarantee that these people would have a car accident that a meteor striking your house or your ass slipping on a bar of soap in your shower. Nice try, snowflake.....but keep trying to justify the violation of CONSTIUTUTIOINAL RIGHTS.
Take your AR rifle to the grocery store.

I told you I agree. Right now you aren't supposed to drive from your home to a vacation home. So if a police pulls you over you are breaking the law driving somewhere?

Like I said, you could make the argument that you don't have a right to buy gas or a right to drive on our public roads. Walk anywhere you want but the constitution doesn't say you have a right to drive a car on public roads. They got us there buddy.

No person, group or government should ever be allowed to impinge or impede an American's freedom of speech for any reason anytime. Folks who know my posts know my displeasure with Trump, but that man or you and anyone else has a right for flying any kind of flag or displaying any kind of sign you want in your yard unless it is unsafe, obscene or provable slander.

No person, group or government should ever be allowed to impinge or impede an American's freedom of speech for any reason anytime. Folks who know my posts know my displeasure with Trump, but that man or you and anyone else has a right for flying any kind of flag or displaying any kind of sign you want in your yard unless it is unsafe, obscene or provable slander.
You've never lived in a condo or upscale neighborhood.

Forum List

Back