How do you snap out of being shallow?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I am shallow. But I want to snap out of it. I am white but I am completely taken over by my GF's dark brown Ethiopian skin, plus her big breasts, and very small waist-line. She asked if I would still love her if she gets older and loses her good waist line and the perkiness of her boobs. So I started to think ... I want to retain her, so I must become more of a decent guy. How do I work myself to snap out of my shallowness and be of some value to her?

Acquire wisdom and maturity?

How to go about this --I don't pretend to know.

I would seek both seriously. Should you suffer a debilitating illness or injury --possibly you would then very quickly develop a differen POV. I would prefer a less radical path.

my best to you.

Eventually..it will be harder to keep off the weight, you will either lose your hair..or it will gray and your facial features will fall victim to gravity and climate.

That's precisely when "shallowness" begins to waiver.

I am shallow. But I want to snap out of it. I am white but I am completely taken over by my GF's dark brown Ethiopian skin, plus her big breasts, and very small waist-line. She asked if I would still love her if she gets older and loses her good waist line and the perkiness of her boobs. So I started to think ... I want to retain her, so I must become more of a decent guy. How do I work myself to snap out of my shallowness and be of some value to her?

Ummm, I'm not sure that this one tendency makes you shallow, and doesn't just indicate that you are human.;)

If you want to not be shallow, then start questioning things, and look for meaningfulness in your life- all of your life, and not just your sex life. Shallowness indicates a lack of interest and questioning, of all that you have been told, and all that you believe.

in what way are you shallow?

Forum List

Back